Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleepwear Set for Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project

by roxxy Posted 28th Sep 2005 at 5:38 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2006 at 12:17 PM by roxxy : 3 files added using the enhanced bodyshape

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:07 AM
kinda saggy don't ya think

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 7:20 AM
Well, I tried to make the "Natural" meshes look, well, natural... and Gravity does exist

Roxxy built these off of my BodyShape Variety set, go check it out, there are "Enhanced" versions of the larger tops as well.

Thanks again Roxxy! Great stuff!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 9:19 AM
Yeah, Although it would be a lot of work, you could try making them for all versions.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 10:29 AM Last edited by roxxy : 28th Sep 2005 at 11:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cheerleader_diva
kinda saggy don't ya think

Yeah I do agree they are not all up under her chin, just like in real life. LOL

Many large breasted women have a more natural shape. The 34c (enhanced) mesh is more 'lifted' than the others.

I also added 3 more 'enhanced' sizes for those wanting a more cosmetic appearance. Please note I did not create these wonderful meshes, just added some variety in clothing.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 12:45 PM
Roxxy, I think you're additions are great. Unfortuantely, I cannot download them because I don't use the sizes you do. I chose to use Enhanced 38DD-28-34, Enhanced 36D-28-34, and Enhanced 34C-28-34. If you had those sizes available, I'd download in a hot second. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 1:31 PM
thank you - love the variety for the new body shapes
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:16 PM
They're great ! I wsh I could download it...My computer can;'t take `rar` files.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Billie_Joe_Freak
They're great ! I wsh I could download it...My computer can;'t take `rar` files.

I can't download WinRAR either and it kills me when i see great downloads like this.
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 12:30 AM
There are many freeware and shareware programs out there that will handle .rar files... 7zip is a popular one. rar compression is just so much better than zip, especially for large files. No idea why WinRAR wouldn't work on a particular PC though, been using it for years.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:06 AM
:wow:

Magnific!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's fantastic work :clap: :agree:

Thanks so much for sharing :gidea: :baloons: :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:19 PM
I think the meshs look just great, real natural look, thanks heaps roxxy & Warlokk.

Pete
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:18 AM
Very Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english. I am a brazilian guy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
There are many freeware and shareware programs out there that will handle .rar files... 7zip is a popular one. rar compression is just so much better than zip, especially for large files. No idea why WinRAR wouldn't work on a particular PC though, been using it for years.

I had WinRAR for a 30 day trial period and it worked until then but after that when I tried to download WinRAR again (I tried different types of it), it wouldn't let me download WinRAR stuff it just said it couldn't accept them or something like that. With WinZIP the trial period ran out but it still worked after that unlike winrar.
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 11:10 AM
MTS2 has always had a preference for winrar, and especially not for both rar and zip, imagine the amount of storage space they would need if everyone uploaded both.

Catsanddogs999, I will see what I can do, but right now my bandwidth is suffering due to my 'real work' so I can't upload much. Sorry, hope you can solve your WinRAR problems, I know there are applications that download and extract all types of files, maybe something like that can be of assistance.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catsanddogs999
I had WinRAR for a 30 day trial period and it worked until then but after that when I tried to download WinRAR again (I tried different types of it), it wouldn't let me download WinRAR stuff it just said it couldn't accept them or something like that. With WinZIP the trial period ran out but it still worked after that unlike winrar.

As the wife of a computer geek, this is something I know about. When you download free trials of programs, there is a bit of a "lock" in the trial that makes it so you can use the program for the allotted amount of days. To use the trials for free again, you must remove the key from Window's registry. Unless you know what to look for in the registry (usually the key will have the company's name and/or program name), I would suggest you don't mess with it because it can screw up your pc. There are programs like RegCleaner which are easy to use and allow you to get rid of old registry keys.

And back on topic...I'm loving all of these clothes for Warlokk's body meshes! Keep up the good work! :salute: (And maybe I'll get some time to work on some clothes, too...one of these days. )
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:03 PM
Get WinAce. It keeps working after the trial period just like WinZIP
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:55 PM
:omg: :jaw: :insane: