Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

native american

by nova-storm Posted 28th Sep 2005 at 6:21 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 5:25 PM
They look great, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:58 AM
Wonderful, as is usually your work. Just for the record though, were you trying for a certain Nation, or a general NA? They look Navaho, since I used to work in the four corners area, but my friend says they look Cherokee. We both agree they're not Apache. If it helps, the closest people to the Navaho ARE the Inuit (which drives Historians, geneticist and Anthropologists nuts!)
Consider it a compleatment that we're wondering about it. You're making the faces so real that we can't help but wonder about the difference. Damn, you're good!
(And yes, folks, there is a difference..)
Faster kill pussycat
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:36 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 29th Sep 2005 at 3:38 AM.
lol the photo I was using was a lakota woman so I called her that.
And thank you for you kind words. I get sick of the "CUTE" sims that you see lots of. and wanted to see beauty.

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 4:09 AM
Thank you they are really great, I have been looking for a family like this!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 6:26 AM
Opps. And here I always think I see so much.. I never even saw the word "Lakota" right in front of me in the description. Sorry about. Blinded by the beauty I guess. Your work, and your soul.
Thanks again
Faster kill pussycat
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:20 AM
lol no prob!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:01 AM
As a native american, i'd like to state how much of an insult this is in its unlike-ness. We do not look like this. If you'd like to see what a modern day native american looks like, look at my topic that says "Advanced Simmers Wanted"
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 12:58 AM
Their eyes should be a lil more slanted. If you want that "Sioux" look that is.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 9:36 PM Last edited by DJMegan : 13th Oct 2008 at 9:47 PM.
These sims do not even look like Native Americans. These threads are UGLY!!

I like stuff....my name was kinda inspired by Drake & Josh even though I hate that show now. Do you guys know simsmaniac2 or sims2ily on youtube??? thats me. whatever, you probably havent...