Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Bedding Set

by crazypinecone Posted 29th Sep 2005 at 4:10 AM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 7:21 PM by -Maylin-

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 5:50 AM
Can never have too many bedspeads. Thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 9:56 AM
Looks great! I'll never have the patience to make such things, so thank you for sharing!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:55 AM
grate job bed's 2 & 4 will go grate with my jungle walls i have here at mts2
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 8:36 PM
Thanks for the two sets! They're awesome and really fix the boring comforter issue in the game.

Have you considered making matching chairs/rugs for a full set? You've got talent and I would definitely download them if you ever come up with them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zelia Theb
Have you considered making matching chairs/rugs for a full set? You've got talent and I would definitely download them if you ever come up with them.

Maybe I'll start to think about chairs . And once I do that, I'd deffinetly make rugs once I get NL. Now that I think about it, I have some free time tomorrow night so there'll probably be some chairs on here by Sunday.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 10:04 PM
One look and knew exactly which Sim was getting a new bedspread! Thanks!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof