Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Muscle Shirts for Bodybuilder Mesh and Superhero Mesh by Marvine and Beosboxboy

by LegolasFFM Posted 29th Sep 2005 at 9:00 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2006 at 3:53 PM by LegolasFFM : Update - now also available for superhero mesh

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 10:45 PM
Much thanks LegolasFFM! A great contribution to the Bodybuilder series!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:29 PM
Thanks so much, you can never have enough of these for the bodybuilder mesh!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:51 PM
nice job on the t-shirts! I love the photos of the guys wearing them...mmmm the bald guy looks interesting!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:33 AM
WONDERFUL shirts, LegolasFFM! Great job on all of them! :banana:
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:25 PM
Great, Legolas! You did a really good job on these despite the impossible uv-map... :D
Thanks a lot!

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:57 PM Last edited by LegolasFFM : 30th Sep 2005 at 2:11 PM.
wow thank you all :-) you make my day.....I dont feel like a good creator ....actually these shirts are very old....I once did them when the sims2 just had its release....I tryed to converted them for the muscle mesh but somehow the shirts didnt fit right...I worked on the alpha picture and tryed to make em fit the guys as good as I can.....and I guess I messed up the colored bmp of the shirts....but thats no prob...it has no influence on the shirts

I also wanted to do recolors of the pants....but somehow I have no good luck in saving the colors in paint shop pro 9 or copy them.....can anyone help to do that? :bandit:

I just used the guys for the screenshots...I never played these characters..I leave them in downtown so my other guys might have the chance to have a hot date :-)

MANY MANY Thanks again....very happy that you like the shirts :-)

Legolas
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 5:30 PM
Waaay cool. I love this mesh, and the new shirts are great! Several of my SIMS are in the bodybuilder career path. I start them out with regular body type and at some point all their hard work pays off and I change them to this mesh. Great to have some sexy new outfits for my pumped up SIMS! -N-
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 5:50 PM
woohoo more clothes for my bodybuilders.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:45 PM
where did you get that pants with the black shoes
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:21 PM
Great work! Any chance of posting where you got that hairy body mesh from?????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:51 PM
@007-girl
you can find the pants with boots here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ght=muscle+mesh

@dackster
I dunno where the hairy skin is from....I guess its from any gay site...the guys ass has a tattoo and its a bear paw

there s no info about any site at the skin info....

I m also lookin for the site...I d like to have more skin colors of it...I just have this light one....
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 3:32 AM
Stunning! You are GREAT!!!
Very nice done
and very appreciated some more clothes suitable to this mesh.
Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 8:14 AM
erm are these guys gay or summit? luks lyk it to me

----=====<xxx>===Roulette===<xxx>=====----

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero, Oct. 9th, 1967 - Nov. 13th, 2005. Wrestling won't be the same without you...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 3:16 PM
@roulette
I didnt decide if they are gay or not....I just put em together to take the shots of the shirts....I placed the guys on a downtown lot and yep I guess they could be hot dates for some of my gay guys :-)
but girls also may date them :-)
#16 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 5:46 PM
They Dont Look Gay to Me. They look like Biker Studs. Woot Thank you for Sharing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:51 AM
WOOF!

Downloading all!

That's me, silly. Not a sim. But uh, if you're into me, good. If not, whatever.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 7:41 PM
thanks Romeo ;-) glad you like em that much..I bet you have some hot studs which will wear the shirts? ;-)
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:54 PM
Thank-you for adding the Superhero version *hugs* I love them <3 <3 <3

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 7:02 PM
hmmm thank you :-) that means alot to me since the shirts were my very first try in creating own stuff :-)))

if you wanna post recolors...feel free to do it...:-)

:wave:
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 7:19 PM
Thank-you for adding the Superhero version
==========
Me too

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:49 AM
very sexy , thanks for posting
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Yep, both of those threads have been auto-archived or deleted. Nothing we can do about that, but you could post in the thread to notify the creator that the meshes are gone.

just to let you know the mesh's are gone
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 11:04 PM
The mesh links are not working. Can you add the meshes into your outfits?
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 10:32 AM
Hahaa,you know theit t-shirts? its seems that they have boobsXD
Page 1 of 2