Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolour Mesh everyday/evening for Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project

by Duschenka Posted 30th Sep 2005 at 2:39 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2005 at 9:43 PM by Duschenka

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 8:23 PM
Nice NOw I have a classy dress for my busty bitches
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 8:44 PM
Magnific !!

Thanks...thanks so much for sharing, these recolours :gidea:
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:21 AM Last edited by roxxy : 1st Oct 2005 at 3:39 AM.
Yes, that's what I had to do in my game for the formal wear until a mesh is done this is the only way, thanks for sharing your variation.

It looks simple but elegant (try adding a nice necklace or choker, it looks good that way). I might post mine a little later in a few more sizes, so let me know what you think.

Nice work.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:25 AM
Thank you!!

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:07 AM
Wow, that looks fantastic!

OK, OK, I promise as soon as I get some more tops out there, I will do at least one Formal dress! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:16 AM
Thank you

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english. I am a brazilian guy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:00 AM
I have all of the clothing downloads that both you and Roxxy made for Warlokk's new meshes, and of course Warlokk's meshes as well. LOL!! They are all fantastic. I have one small problem...I can't get the invisible tee to work with either one, yours nor Roxxy's, to make the formal wear look topless. When I select any of the sizes, they default to the brown sleeveless shirt that originally came with. I tried using all of the Warlokk's body meshes and I even kept going back and forth putting them in the "savedsims" and "downloads" folders, but still get the same result. Am I doing something wrong? Otherwise everything else is perfect!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:24 PM Last edited by Duschenka : 6th Oct 2005 at 12:39 PM.
Yepp i put a parental guidence on,so you have to crack the code first )
No i am sorry,just kiddin,to be hounest, i have absolutely no idea...
.....still thinkin........
I`ll get back to you,just have to fire up the game.

Well,everything works just fine,both with the dress and just topless.
I cheked Roxxy`s as well and i coulden`t fine any problem there either.
I am terrible sorry,but i still don`t have a clue to what the problem might be(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:41 PM
On the bright side, i just made 3 formal outfits that dosen`t need that tee,(they will actually show up as formaldresses) so your babes still can have a night out )
They are currently in the moderation system somewhere and will hopefully be up soon)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duschenka
On the bright side, i just made 3 formal outfits that dosen`t need that tee,(they will actually show up as formaldresses) so your babes still can have a night out )
They are currently in the moderation system somewhere and will hopefully be up soon)

Thanks Duschenka!! I just downloaded those today. I found out that I needed to grab your updated files, and I think that's what I missed the first time. All of them work fine now, so that could have been the case. LOL!! They all look great!!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 4:25 AM
This is awesome thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:05 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting the invisible tee to work with the enhanced 36D or 38DD? Or have I misunderstood something and is this not meant to work on those models?
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UberSims
Is anyone else having problems getting the invisible tee to work with the enhanced 36D or 38DD? Or have I misunderstood something and is this not meant to work on those models?

I would say it's a natural 36D, but I could be "severly wrong!" It would be nice if the post had more information.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:21 PM Last edited by Duschenka : 16th Oct 2005 at 11:17 PM.
Well your not wrong,
Neither am i chapraa when i just notised that you keep running to defend Roxxy ("severly wrong!") whenever you can,and keep thankin her,for her work, but for some reason not for mine, kleoscanti, jacciinatl or the maker of the meshes Warlokk.
Just Roxxy.

Nor did you thank mono chaos after your comment here to defend her
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...2596#post792596

Quote: Originally posted by Eric Carr
I like these, and the other colors look good too, keep up the generous work.

Thanks for the link to the original teen clothing as well it looks good and will be on my download list. I am sure if you intended to steal something you would not have been so silly to do it here at the same site.

Not to mention the house you uploaded for her
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79312

So apperently you have a thing for her,or maybe you know her,
don`t know,and don`t care.

I make 36 course my carakter is 36,and i make them for her.
I just share them,course there was an shortage of clothes for warlokk`s mesh.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:45 PM
Wow, lighten up. I just made a little joke because you seem so bent up that Roxxy gave half the correct information.

As far as what I download and who I thank I think that is my business, and has nothing to do with you. I am on a slow speed now and am selective in what i download, I agree the Warlokk items are great and I enjoy some of Roxxy's too.

And I stand by what I suggested that it would be nice in your posts if you mentioned what size the outfits were for, as I do not want to have to search for all your creations and read them all to get the information. Unlike yourself investigating that way is not what I do.

THANK YOU!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:57 PM
You`r welcome )
And if you read what i said you would see that really don`t care what you do, just found it odd, and my "investigating" took around 40 seconds or so.
If i really wanted to know what is going on, all i have to do is trace you, but as i said i don`t care what your interest in her are.

And i actually took your advise and started to post the sizes, should have been done befor, but i keep forgetting )
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:48 AM
Okay no probs. I too found it odd that you seemed to come down on her for no reason apart from being helpfull. Maybe you know her and have your reason's too, I can only presume like you do.

But to get to the point I am happy to see any more information or sizes in you uploads. Keep on sharing is all I am happy with. I don't download everything but I like to see what's available.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 9:48 AM
Oh i am sure you do,
your also trying to keep the act alive i see.
but don`t worry,i am sure no one will notis that you posted your comments to jacciinatl
an hour after you read these.
It`s actually kind of amusing to watch you ,but in a sad kind of way

btw.the best colours to compliment dark skin is white and yellow
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duschenka
Oh i am sure you do,
your also trying to keep the act alive i see.
but don`t worry,i am sure no one will notis that you posted your comments to jacciinatl
an hour after you read these.
It`s actually kind of amusing to watch you ,but in a sad kind of way

btw.the best colours to compliment dark skin is white and yellow

I don't understand what you are on about in the above comment.

I "notice" that you have a problem with me for some reason. I really don't know why or care anyways. I won't keep you from your high drama.

Thanks for the fashion advice anyways. But that is your opinion.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:15 AM
Needs invisible Tee... That's the same one from this thread:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=91993

Right? So I dont have to re-dl it if I just got it all?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:31 AM
Very pretty! Nice work

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~