Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bag End - A Hobbit Home

by Rascal Posted 2nd Oct 2005 at 9:22 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:22 AM by Rascal : Forgot to include link to re-colours for windows and doors

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 12:08 AM
Thank you so much for this. I'm LOTR-obsessed and I just love this house. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 12:43 AM
wow that looks great :-) very good job you did!

thank you for that neat house...I love these hobbit houses :-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 1:14 AM
That is SO awesome! =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 3:39 AM
That's brilliant. bloody brilliant.
Space Pony
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 10:28 AM
OOoo, it's so purdy! You put lots of love into this and it shows! Thanks for sharing

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 3:05 PM
Nice one, Rascal! :D

The inside layout looks snug yet very livable. Thanks for sharing this special lot!

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 1:20 AM
Hi Cazkiwi - I love your avatar! Are you from Auckland too? - I recognise the skytower in the background. Thanks for your comments - and thanks to everyone else too - I'm glad you like it.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 4:59 AM
Oh!! That is simply awsome!! thank you very much for letting me know it was ready! I was really looking foward to this! :D
Brilliant!

Do you belive frogs can bite? If not, then you should, because they do! LOL!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 7:26 AM
aWeSoMe!! I wanted to do one of these but just did not know where to even start. Looks like you did a fantastic job.
#11 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:49 PM
This is absolutely amazing.You indeed did a grat job.I really,really thank you for making this Hobbit home because I love the lLord of the Rings!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 5:49 AM
I literally squealed in joy when I saw this! I love you!
Space Pony
#13 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rascal
Hi Cazkiwi - I love your avatar! Are you from Auckland too? - I recognise the skytower in the background. Thanks for your comments - and thanks to everyone else too - I'm glad you like it.

Hey! :wave: Yuppers, Auckland born and bred.... westie style
That was my fave sim "Kirralee"... well, she was my fave at the time... but I've just made another fave sim... but I was bored of the green ground background, so yeah, added in a nighttime Sky Tower pic... Nice spotting, lol! :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:07 PM
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 12:28 PM
Aww, that is so cute! Thanks alot! <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 6:49 PM
this is a wonderfull house. i love it
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:15 AM
Bilbo and Frodo would be happy to live here..... :nod:
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:01 AM
Thank you,now i only need some hobbits to play my Lotr themed house.Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 11:18 PM
How did you do it? the main underground house bit.. I would love a tutorial on building houses like that. I cant download it because I dont really want that door..
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th May 2007 at 6:03 PM
Thank you so much for this! It's exactly what I was looking for when I downloaded the doors earlier on. I think my hobbit sims will be delighted to live here
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 4:43 PM
I love this house and I already have the doors! Hooray! I appreciate that you ahve shared it with us! Thank you SOooo much! I, being a Hobbit myself, would LOVE to live in this house! keep up the good work! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Not actually evil.
#22 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:16 AM
I want to live in Bagend, but can't. Now at least my sims can. Thanks for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 1:37 PM
Love this one but I just gotta teller you something when I looked at your interior. I got a Lord of The Rings: Art of the Fellowship of The Rings and I got some nice pics over Baggershouse and how it accually looks like and stuff. I really like how you manage to capture the interior even though it doesn't look like that in the movies. Nice work anyway ^^
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:28 PM
WoW! this is the best hobbit hole I've seen so far! I love it!!! I'll download it once I can!!!

Hey! I'm a writer, and I go by Elentari or Kirjo all over the place... So that's pretty much it... i think... ha ha, my brain likes to run away! You can read my writing here and at my blog here as well as my deviant art here . Feel free to friend me at any of the sites!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 10:37 PM
Great Hobbit house and I would like to download it but can some one please tell me if the roof is weather proof
Page 1 of 2