Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nightlife Sweaters & Jeans

by fanseelamb Posted 3rd Oct 2005 at 7:50 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 12:54 AM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 7:14 PM
I really like them thanks

Toodles :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 3:21 AM
I'm surprised there aren't more recolors. I rather like this mesh (and from Maxis, no less).

Great job.

"If you were to cut me, I would bleed polygons."
~ Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Del )
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jon Targaryen
I'm surprised there aren't more recolors. I rather like this mesh (and from Maxis, no less).

Yeah, I thought this mesh would have lots of recolours by now, but I haven't seen any. Weird.

Glad you like 'em.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:32 PM
yeah I actually like this mesh from maxis. And I really like the recolors you did.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:35 AM
fanseelamb, you do the best recolors!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 8:07 AM
You totally rock. I mean seriously.

First Muldur and Scully, and now recolors of my fav male outfit!! Yowza!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:48 PM
The sweaters from Nightlife are not yummy. This collection of sweaters is :D.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 8:51 PM
Thank you so much! I love these
Forum Resident
#10 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:35 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 8:01 AM
i download anything you create, no matter what it is because i know it will be awesome and these are no exception! thanks!!