Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

more halloween :)

by simsistic Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 2:44 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2005 at 5:02 PM by alanyaangel : added another zip and pic

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:45 PM
I'm the frist.... I Love your more halloween .... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 4:01 PM
This is one of the better halloween sets Ive seen great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 5:04 PM
tytytyty :)
ty u all for the kind words

if anyone have any suggestion on more halloween thing,let me know. :wave:

anita

simsistic
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 5:53 PM
These look awesome! Maybe I'm just blind but I can't find the counter meshes through the link, please help!
#6 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:28 AM
This is awesome! I am definatly going to get these
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:19 AM
Way to go on the Halloween additions. Keep up the good work.

*Another Devoted Fan*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:28 AM
*starts humming This Is Halloween* Excellent for sim Halloween parties everywhere. ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:38 PM
halloween! halloween! Oh i love halloween! Thankz
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 5:01 PM
Kind of an odd time to make a comment I suppose..what with Halloween being months and months away...still, I had to say something.

Thank you so much for the lovely set! I adore Halloween/Christmas themed sets..they're so incredibly unique. This is a set I can actually use all year..nevermind that it's the wrong season..it's just such a pretty kitchen.

Off to find more of your downloads I go..such fantastic stuff.

Also...to vertefae...it's unlikely you'll ever see this, but if you do and still lack the counter mesh...(5 months is quite a bit too late, but it never hurts to at least post an answer) then you just scroll up to the top of the page provided in the link, the counter is at the very top..it's hard to miss.