Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Title- Maxis NL Tables with remeshed legs-Updated

by hippi Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 3:47 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 1:57 PM by hippi : Added Contemporary, Fancy & Country Versions

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 4:05 PM
Thank you so much! Your tables are a welcome addition. They look great, and it is even better that they take the textures from the original tables.

Finally Maxis made large tables... it's a shame none of them are round, but then I guess we're going to have to wait until they make functioning 45 degree animations before we see that. :shrug:

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 8:23 PM
thanx this is so much better than the original!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 8:36 PM
Thank you so much. I don't mean to sound ingrateful but those original legs on the Maxis tables always bothered me. Thank god we have we have talented modders here to make it all better.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM
Why in the world did Maxis allow the 2x2 to look so squat with its original legs?

Thanks so much for this, Hippi. I'm a great fan of your work (especially of old).

"If you were to cut me, I would bleed polygons."
~ Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Del )
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:49 AM
Thanks! I have been waiting for this! :nod:
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:15 AM
Excellent job, and much needed! I agree, Maxis really screwed up with the original leg design. Fancy-looking cloths on what looked like cafeteria tables. Puh-leease!! Thank you for putting more appropriate legs on 'em!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:33 AM
Came here expressly to get there today - thanks ever so much!!
~Rav :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:16 AM
thanks so much it looks so much better with legs
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:03 AM
Wonderful! I love the additions, by the way, the fancy leg onces will go so much better for the posh restaurants

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here