Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update: 5 More + 20 Recolors of Maxis Original Bedding

by HeartDeco Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 10:18 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2005 at 11:13 PM by HeartDeco : five colors added and links added

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:21 PM
I like them oodles. And oodles. Super rad.

[19:11] lOxKelxOl: and you will cry, cus you will be that lonley cotton candy guy that fell down the stairs while you watch opra and life time with your older sister
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:27 PM
Just what I have been looking for. Plain colors and more choices. Thanks and great job.
Gina
Inventor
#4 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:27 PM
I love these, thank you for doing them. I needed some more bedding desperately

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:35 PM
Yeah, just what I was looking for, sometimes simple says it best. THANKS

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:40 PM
Excellent stuff - thanks!

Saintly x
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:52 PM
Lovely, I've been looking for some plain bedding for ages, especially a white set.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkTweedy
Lovely, I've been looking for some plain bedding for ages, especially a white set.

I thought about white, but CTNutmegger has some lovely white bedding here.

Thank you all for such a nice reception.

HeartDeco
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 6:34 AM
Ooooooh Perfect for creating a little girls room now my little girl sims can have lovely plain pinks instead of that horrid quilty thing! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 11:27 AM
This download deserves my first post on the forum!
I've been looking for plain bedding for ages! Thank you! :bow:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:58 PM
Very nice. Just yesterday I was going through the bed covers over and over again looking for something simple but elegant. I finally settled on the beige one these are based on. Thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 4:40 PM
Thank you. You don't know how long I've been looking for simple bedding!
Something I can put on any bed in any style of room. For any sim.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 5:28 PM
Thank you very much! I often wish for some simpler bedding than what I've found to date, and the availiability of such a broad range of colors will help a great deal in my decorating schemes. All the colors are good ones too, not crayon colors or murky. Very stylish. Good work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 6:08 PM
Default Thank you all for the wonderful response!
I was in the same boat - I needed basics that could be used by any Sim in nearly any scheme. I had downloaded tons of bedding, which I love, but simple, elegant solids were so few and far between. I didn't try to match them to any of the Maxis stuff, there is already plenty out for that. I just wanted something a little different - especially in the brown range.

If anyone else has a request or notices anything strange that may have been overlooked, please let me know.

Thank you all again,

HeartDeco
#15 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:28 AM
Wow, I love it! I was looking for something like this, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
Thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 10:22 PM
WOW... they're great... but it's missing black and white...

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 7:40 AM
can't download it !!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:41 AM
thankies very muchies
Mad Poster
#20 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 7:51 PM Last edited by frankie : 14th Jan 2006 at 7:52 PM. Reason: Textual.
Wow, these are nice! Now I have more choices to match my walls. Thanks!

By the way... is there any way you could at least make a black one and a gray one? Not necessarily gothic, just wanted to have those colors to make this whole set 100% complete. Also, because a sim of mine has a completely black bedroom except for the bedding which has a design on it and it kind of takes away from the room being black in the first place, lol.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 4:43 PM
love it love it love it
i wish i could download it tho!!!!!
(no uni)
o this sux.
the purple one was just wut i needed 4 mi story 2!
argh
o well
ill keep lookin!
awesome job tho!!!!!!

-cc

SHH guys.. carlys sleeping!
Kristy is mi peep!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:36 PM
Hooray! Plain, beautiful colors with a nice, subtle texture! These are so great. I am a color-match fiend - All Items Must Match; Your Resistance Is Futile - and these will work so nicely with so many different color schemes.

Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lalaland33
love it love it love it
i wish i could download it tho!!!!!
(no uni)
o this sux.
the purple one was just wut i needed 4 mi story 2!
argh
o well
ill keep lookin!
awesome job tho!!!!!!

I don't know this for sure, but isn't this texture from the base game? Do you really need Uni to download these? It seems to me that you should be able to download these recolors with just the base game installed... Maybe someone more 'in-the-know' can confirm this one way or the other?
Mad Poster
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 7:55 PM
Are you ever going to make a black recolor? I just figured since it is the only color left to complete this awesome variety. Thanks!