Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Foxtail - *updated*

by Atreya Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:42 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:09 PM
*sqeels* im the 1st! these are AWSOM! you have made me so happy!!

do you think next you could make bunny ears and a tail? please o please o please??

#3 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:25 PM
I love you. Been asking for this for so long. Btw does this work for all cloths? I mean will it stay on for swimming and undies, etc?

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:28 PM
This looks so very cool. I was wondering what I would do for a tail if I ever attempted to do a Shippo and now, I know.
Supreme Social Simmer
#5 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:37 PM
WoooooHoooo!! Finaly more tail meshes. This will go nicley with my cat ears and tail too.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:40 PM
I love it!! Thanks so much for this!! <333
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 11:53 PM
OMGYAY!!! *Downloads* I'm a fox fanatic and was JUST talking to my roomie about making one of these. Now I just need to start on recolours, if that's alright? Silver foxes, black, etc... *Rubs hands together in glee*

THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:07 AM
Oh wow! *_* How wonderful... I see some kyuubi foxes and wolves in my sims futures with this, for sure. Thanks, both for making them and for making them combinable with glasses and accessories. Arigatou.
Youkochylde, will your recolours also be available for download later on? I'd love black and silver versions too. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! I absolutely love these..you did a really really great job!

Beauty comes and goes but ugly is forever
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
WOOHOO! [runs around the room a few times] now my avatar's foxy wife can be even foxier!

Gives me an idea but it'd be off topic in here so I'm off to the mesh requests section. Here's a simplificaton of the idea though. Make stuff like this genetic so you can have mixed-species marrages.

Thanks
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
The only thing is that .... they have 4 ears in total ... :p

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:23 AM
This is a truely wonderful mesh! Awesome!
Do you think you could make a more bushier kind, like a squirrle? I think it would be very entertaining to see a squirrle sim =]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:36 AM
im gonna do recolors of this too. lol got the black one done already..

#14 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:37 AM Last edited by Anshin Lanugo : 5th Oct 2005 at 3:02 PM.
Yay! finally a tail to go with the furry skins I got from http://genensims.com:banana:

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:37 AM
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! This what I've been looking for, great Mesh! :buddies:

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Scholar
#16 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:51 AM
Aww Cute!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
Default Thank you very much
very good job. they are wonderful... cute...... Thank you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:35 AM
awwwwwwwe! red foxes are my favourite animal and always has been! thank you for this!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:13 AM
Great work! Thanx!

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:15 AM
I love it! It's perfect for Shippo!

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:22 AM
You've just made my girlfriend very, very happy. Thanks a ton.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
Oh my gosh!!! *squeals* I love you!!! If you can't tell I like animal anything
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:58 AM
Omg Thank You So Frickin Much
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:49 AM
Yipes!!!

Me encanto... grandioso... alucinante... muchisimas gracias!!!

Si tienes el poder, ten el coraje de usarlo con sabiduria.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:58 AM
This is perfect! And the ears are a great size. It definitely helps out a lot - thanks for this great mesh! And a big thanks for the permission to recolor and whatnot - though I don't often do recolors I know this is a great plus for everyone. ^_^
Page 1 of 5