Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Herman & Lily Munster

by XTS Posted 5th Oct 2005 at 6:18 AM - Updated 19th Dec 2022 at 7:59 AM by XTS : Update Links and information

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:17 PM
OMFG THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW! still is! THANKYOU!! LILLY LOOKS ASWESOME!@

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:37 PM
Wow hee hee hee this is great!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:54 PM
How d'you make them bigger and smaller?

(good work! )
#5 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 10:36 PM
Oh my god, thank you thank you thank you!!! I am a HUGE Munsters fan! :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:04 AM Last edited by XTS : 15th Dec 2007 at 9:21 AM. Reason: Fixed the link.
Fixed the link.
Thank you guys. I'm glad you liked them. It was one of my favorite shows too :D

spatulageekgirl:
To make him taller (top of her head to his chin), use the cheat "stretchskeleton 1.2" I believe default is 1.0. More info on stretchskeleton can be see here: (FIXED) http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...&user_id=110698 (using the very first creation of Herman that wasn't as good as this one). There are a few examples of that cheat there, some kinda funny.
Okay, link not working. just a sec.

Try this.. go here http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=110698
and click on uploads, stories.. You'll see it. Sorry about that

Have fun you guys..
xts

NOTE: I've fixed the link that wasn't working and am going to add it to the main section above if it's not already there Hope that helps if any of you are still downloading these two. And if you are, thank you!

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Mesh Maestro
#7 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:05 AM
Ata girl!!! Great job!!! Perfect!! Glad to see you got them out here ok...
Thanks for your time spent and for sharing your work as well...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:09 AM
Thanks JWoods! You're very welcome! Thanks for your shares! You do great work! I do promise I'll get my objects up Until then, Here's the Munsters for ya lol
Oh, and thanks for your blog page and video.
lol, just remembered how you are de "Mighty Mouse" lol. :D
Have a wonderful week..
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Cult Leader
#9 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:43 AM
Fantastic job. Lilly Munster is my idol (one of). I used to have hair like her (for real) for about a month about 2 years ago...got some strange looks. Thankyou very much for her.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:42 AM
they're so wonderful looking, great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:59 AM
Great job with the both of them and thanks for the warning on their kids.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 5:04 AM
GREAT JOB.. One of my favorite TV shows.. Perfecttttttt for Halloween.

Thank you for sharing

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:50 PM
Yea, I have had them in my game for quite some time now (I d/l your original ones from the exchange)...I found a Munster house on the exchange and moved them into my neighborhood that has a few other weirdos (and I use that term quite affectionately!) in it, such as the Addams family. Anyway, I didn't know about the ugly child syndrome and let them have a baby, and boy are you right! LOL They had a boy and of course I named him Eddy and he is just soo ugly poor thing! I don't play any one neighborhood alot so he is still a toddler, I keep hoping he'll get better looking as he gets older, but then again his dad is no hunk either, lol. And Fester in my Addams family gets more action than he can handle so ugliness in the sims isn't much of a factor in the sims. But they are a very loving family and a joy to play. Thanks for creating them.

'Take it easy, you'll get your kittens.'

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?'
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XTS
Thank you guys. I'm glad you liked them. It was one of my favorite shows too :D

spatulageekgirl:
To make him taller (top of her head to his chin), use the cheat "stretchskeleton 1.2" I believe default is 1.0. More info on stretchskeleton can be see here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...&user_id=110698 (using the very first creation of Herman that wasn't as good as this one). There are a few examples of that cheat there, some kinda funny.
Okay, link not working. just a sec.

Try this.. go here http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=110698
and click on uploads, stories.. You'll see it. Sorry about that

Have fun you guys..
xts

Ah, thank you.

I tried using the stretchskeleton cheat a while ago but I never understood exactly what to do after that. Do I use the cheat in CAS or when in the house?
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 11:41 PM
Thanks again guys I'm glad you like him.

pinklytaraus: Sorry lol. I didn't test that aspect of them until this year. I guess I should have tested sooner! Thank goodness you can modify them if it does bother you One thing that *can help is changing the skin file and/or removing some aspects of inheritance lol. I made mine have a baby in CAS, not in their house lol. Thanks for sharing with me. Also, if you (or anyone else) desires to make a movie/story on them, I like looking at those and if they are good, I like sharing with others. I have one on my pc from long ago called "Love Potion #9" but it's not mine to share but it may still be listed at ea games, link up top and in my siggie to my page, from there you can search the site (if it's still there). It was cool!!

spatulageekgirl: I used it in the house. I haven't tried anywhere else I don't think but on the lot it works. Fair warning, any and all sims affected by size may seem disturbing during animations. If it's slight, it won't be as bad. Just so you know

Happy Simmin'!
xts

Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 11:42 PM
Oh, and You're welcome on the warning yaoi.

Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 11:47 PM
I'm going to repeat something.. I've noticed (at ea anyway) that many don't read lol. LILY IS AN "UNI EP REQUIRED" SIM!! I think it's because of her hair and if one can dl that anyway and still use it with their own hair, great, if not, there's an OLDER one at my ea site listed above.
I'd posted a test file at ea once, the name it'self said do not download. LOL. it had 2 downloads within just a few minutes. I was cracking up. lol Did they read it and not care or not read it? Just incase.. I had to mention that again here. I've noticed more seem to ask and read but just in case
xts

Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 4:50 AM
I wanted to add some more pics without being re-evaluated for the upload.
Here are some..
(bodyshop image, edited in PSP9.0, sims not modified or touched up)

(female sim on left not included)

(bodyshop image of herman)
same one of them dancing but a bit better quality

I realized there aren't many of Herman..
xts
Happy Simmin'!

Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 11:46 AM
Pink: thought you might be interested in this, I was. Seems like it'd go well with the Munsters.. And I was thinking on how you'd said you'd had them a while.. I hope you like these better. I do. Thanks for liking them so long. :D
Here's that link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94810
It's a hotrod car for halloween.
Happy Simmin'!
xts

Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 6:38 AM
AHH my dear XTS, I finally caught up with you! lol. As always you do such a great job. One of my original hero's! and i see that you have found Six String Slim He is AWESOME. Way to go girl. I love herman and Lilly and they have both now joined my game. I will not let them breed however. Take care my friend... I will see you around.

I will Always be Me
Always Holly
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:12 AM
wow, i love this! thanx!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 9:04 AM
Everyone: You're very welcome Thank you!!
Glad you guys like it..

Holly: Hey girl.. You little bugger. 'Bout time you stopped in to say hey Get anymore movies of ghosts?? Yahoo me sometime

You can create a child in CAS which gives you a choice of which child to "bore". That's not so bad, then you can remove peaks and forehead scars while in CAS They are in the eyebrow category. That girl in the pic above is their child.. I just had to pick through the choices a bit. Their other one, lol.. Poor thang. It's not so pretty. Wonder how it'll look at an older age?

Thanks everyone for saying your appreciation, I like hearing it, of course :D
Each and every single thank you gets noticed and is appreciated

Happy Simmin'!!!
xts

Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:38 PM
XTS:
Thanks so much for the link to the car! Today was the first time I've been back to this thread since I posted on 10-6, lol. That car is awesome, I know Herman will love it! hehe

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?'
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:36 PM
You're welcome pink. Fore-warning (not that it's fore enough), I can't get that car to work and need to find out if the mesh is somewhere available or not. (the car) . There's many other halloween/gothic things here too if you want to create more of a theme for halloween, a finale or similar. That's what I was hoping to do, closer it gets to Halloween, the more I add and prepare for a huge sim halloween party..

Have fun!

xts
ps. I was hoping you'd be back... but I can't keep track of my own posts so I know how hard it can get.. This one is easier since it's my own and only one at this point.

Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 10:38 PM
XTS, the car works fine for me...do you not have the hot rod car?
It's the one that was available for free to those that pre-ordered Nightlife, but you can get it from the exchange as there are a few people that have included it with their lots. Just go to the lot exchange at the sims site and do a search for hot rod, you will find some lots with the car on it there.

Page 1 of 3