Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Schönbrunn

by ~*Ini Mini*~ Posted 5th Oct 2005 at 4:43 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 1:58 AM
Ai! I love it! I am recreating palaces for the sims myself. Lovely!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:22 AM
Great job, ~*Ini Mini*~! Your new palace looks pretty spectacular. Thanks for sharing and I love your avatar.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 5:42 AM
Your avatar is the cutest little thing! ^_^

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:01 PM
You did it! I love the real Schönbrunn ( = "Beautiful Fountain" ) and I love the way you adapted it.I am sure that it was a hard work and I admire you.Thank you so much.
P.S I'll do something with the garden.With a good pic of the real lawn I'll make a groundcover and then I'll try to adapt some flowerbeds.But without any guarantee that I will be able to upload it here.Well, if I build a garden for your lot in my game maybe I'll host pics on a site and I'll give you the link. Thanks again for this masterpiece
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:55 PM Last edited by ~*Ini Mini*~ : 6th Oct 2005 at 3:10 PM.
Okay! Thanks for the comments so far! Wow, I am really happy that you guys think its good! Thanks! Oh, and i forgot to post the picture of the garden, but i added it now.
Bye!
Screenshots

Xx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 10:44 PM
i cannot download, it says it's a .doc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 2:24 PM
How many bedrooms, bathrooms n stuff?

<3LOVEbringsCUDDLES<3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:05 PM
2 bedr. 1 bath. But you can make the rooms yourself...

Xx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 7:14 AM
OMG!!! I am SOOO happy! 215 people downloaded my little palace! From me in an unknown little town... Sorry, that's a little excessively, haha.
But, I'm still happy!!! Thank you! :D

Xx
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:55 AM
It's beautiful and I would love to download it, but I keep getting security warnings that it is an unknown file type. ??
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 9:45 PM
sorry but it's not working at all!! i can't download
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:41 PM
thank you I hust need that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 11:28 AM
its a .sims2pack file.... Sorry i can't help you with that. I'm going to Schönbrunn with my grandma, april 1st. It's sooooo cool. Maybe i'll upload some pics.....

Xx
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th May 2006 at 8:55 PM
Whiii!!
I love that building, 'cause now I can put all of my Victorian Sims in it!

Mooi gemaakt
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:25 PM
Haha, tnx Steph. I needed it myself but no-one had made it yet.
I put my vampire couple in it, LOL

Xx