Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

halloween window and door

by simsistic Posted 5th Oct 2005 at 7:20 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:20 PM
I'm the frist.... I Love your halloween window and door.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:40 PM
im glad u liked it

any thing else u need for halloween?

anita
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 8:01 PM
I realllllllly like your stuff!!!!! I would like to use your stuff in a haunted house that I am making up right now, if it is okay with you.
I would also like for you to see one of the sites I am going to put it on.....www.sapphiresims2.com We are a great place for collecting, sharing our sims, houses, walls, objects, anything you want we probably have, or can get for you....
A long winded way of saying, "come on over and see what we've got!" It's free, and I think you'll be pleased.
Please pm me, if you would.

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 8:13 PM
Your welcome .... It is the truth I Love your Halloween work.... :sniper: Thanx so much again.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 8:31 PM
Great job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 9:43 PM
Very very nice! Thank you!

*I envision a world where a chicken is free to cross the road with out its motives being questioned*

~*~ Happy Simming ~*~
~*~ . .Blessed Be. . ~*~
~*~ . . ~Ravyn. . . ~*~
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 11:46 AM
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 6:45 PM
I just love creepy things for my SIMs Thank you a lot
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:52 AM
the only thing that could make this set beyond perfect would be to make the door all crooked...that would be splenderful

He slams his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:22 AM
i love it thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:15 AM
thanks