Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moroccan Style Wall Coverings - from Maxis Content

by HeartDeco Posted 6th Oct 2005 at 5:01 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2008 at 6:17 AM by HeartDeco : added more pictures

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:15 AM
Most excellent. Thank you for these walls. I just made a Moroccan family & these will come in very handy.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amadeus451
Most excellent. Thank you for these walls. I just made a Moroccan family & these will come in very handy.

If you like Moroccan - I love it - YGGDrasil at SpiffySims has several room sets and other objects, like tile and tapestries. This link is to the list of all her downloads at Spiffy.

More importantly, she has a presence here at MTS2 but has moved a lot of her creations to her own URL. Here is the link to her own site. Pictures of all her Moroccan-themed objects on right on the first page.

HeartDeco
Space Pony
#4 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 6:59 AM
These are cool, thank you! They give a really good 3D feel to the walls

And also, thank you for the link to Ygg's site... I'm totally in LOVE with her stuff too!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM
they are very pretty,ive always loved the look of moroccan architecture....(uhh spelling?)...do you know where i can find more moroccan things?

thanks for sharing!