Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: NEW MESH: BUNNY EARS (young adult, adult and elder)

by gobbie Posted 6th Oct 2005 at 2:30 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2005 at 9:21 AM by gobbie

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
oh wow that looks so kool she looks like a playboy model thanx for sharing.:clap: :clap::clap::clap: .
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:41 PM
lol, I agree! Awesome mesh! lol and your model looks totally haaawwwttt too!

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:43 PM
cool i absoultly adore them bunny ear's they look awsome, and your model looks georgeous.:nod:

LIFES A BITCH
SO TREAT IT LIKE 1!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:48 PM
Wow, what timing, I was just looking at aardvarkams' playboy bunny mesh/outfit in my bodyshop and was wishing for some bunny ears to complete it, thanks a lot!
#6 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:27 PM
Hi,
luv your mesh.
It looks like playboy.
Keep up the good work
#7 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:30 PM
HI gobbie
luv de mesh, looks like playboy
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:55 PM
unable to get link or down load. anyone elts haveing this trouble?
#9 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:16 PM
wow thats so cool.it really looks like playboy.GREAT
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 5:04 PM
Very nice, thanks

If you like mine or anyone elses downloads, please thank us. It's the least you can do :)
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:40 PM
Bat ears anyone ?
would be cool.

thanks!

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=3]
RICKABOD30
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:43 PM
ok downloads are having bug problems thats why links are going wrong and thanx to all nice comments the model is just a bog standard from the game but everything else is mine

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:46 PM
now we have the ears, how bout a play boy bunny suit?
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:53 PM
I know a lot of folks have asked for this.

Nopw I found out there somewhere the Playboy Bunny one piece for women. I forget where. I a variety of colors too.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:07 PM
Just use the search feature and search the word "bunnygirl" under forum search. it will bring up aardvarkams bunnygirl mesh that even has the tail on it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:08 PM
give me pictures of the suits you want i will try and do them i already have done a suit to go with the ears

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:21 PM
i got the down load to work-thanks the bunny ears are realy cute.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:44 PM Last edited by bagracer : 6th Oct 2005 at 7:49 PM.
when I opened these, I really expected two files, one for mesh and one for the color, there is only one file and I now have two black female hairs in cas with no ears on them. edit, the hairs for the teen are blonde still no ears.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:55 PM
Finally Yea!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 8:21 PM
UPDATED PLEASE REDOWNLOAD AS MESH FILE WAS MISSING IN PREVIOUS ZIPS...BIG APPOLOGIES i am sooooooo sorry it seems that on publishment the files have lost data mts2 are having problems with downloads and servers so maybe this was to blame as i know i put the meshes in the files HUGZ XX

my TSR stuff

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:00 PM
Most excellent, it works now! here is a pic of how they look with aardvarkams bunnygirl mesh (available here on mts2.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:11 PM
Would be great to have this for males... Giggles, Im always coming with suggestions,b ut never do anything myself... #_#
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:22 PM
Thanks I hope it will work now I downloaded it earlier and did not work for me.
Tony
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:30 PM
I love this! Thanks so much! I'm now going to irritate Amy and download her bunnygirl mesh...I love that one, and Amy is amazing.
Actually, you are too. Thanks and well done so much for these!! Lord knows you've been badgered enough about them; I appreciate that you listened to all of us and made them! You deserve an award for putting up with badgering!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:38 PM
yeah i do dont i all you meanies bullying me lol (joke) no i should have made them when i made my undies so when people started asking i was like arrrr now where did i put the mesh to recolour and post it my pc packed in and im using an old one and i cannot use my broken pcs harddrive (which the mesh is on) so you can imagine what i felt like not being able to do it but i regot the mesh and here we are hope you all play nice with ms flopsy though dont go pulling her tail or ears now xx

my TSR stuff

Page 1 of 2