Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eat More Talk Less while dining with reduced overeating V2

by Crammyboy Posted 7th Oct 2005 at 5:22 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2005 at 11:26 PM by Crammyboy : Added spoiled food

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 7:26 PM
Thank you! I might actually let my sims sit down and enjoy a family meal together again now that we have this mod.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 8:22 PM
I had a no overeating hack by someone else but it doesn't seem to work with NL. Thanks for this.
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 3:25 AM
Thank you so much!
Did anyone else notice their sims talking a LOT more after Nightlife was installed?

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:56 AM
If the noeatcrap hack is every updated by FFS (Pescado and Dr. Boris), this will probably conflict with that mod? Just wondering.

As per your description, this only prevents active sims from overeating? So... non-active sims may still overeat. But... this does not prevent sims from eating crap too? So sims won't overeat, but they can still eat spoiled food? Just wondering.

Thanks.

Ste
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:37 AM
It probably will conflict with noeatcrap. I'll look into it.

More recent hacks can be found at http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:03 AM
Thanks for this. The sims might talk as much as they did before Nightlife was installed. lol
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#8 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 7:25 AM
Thats really great thing
I will obtain NL today - will get it for sure

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:01 AM
So are people having any luck with this hack?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM
Thank you so much for this!
I will be putting it in and trying it out within the half hour.
._. The fact that it took my college sims close to three hours to finish a meal (because they were flapping their gums in the wind) was a major problem. >.> That and no family should EVER spend almost an entire night at the dinner table.

You are great. Your work is great.
Thanks so much for this.

--?--
Good Question.
#11 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM
Oh thankyou soooo much! I came here looking for a hack like this, I'm being driven to distraction by the fact that it now takes my sims 2 sim hours to eat a bowl of cereal! Why do Maxis do things like this?

Thankyou!
Inventor
#12 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 4:11 PM
Thank you for this I'll test it out later after I get all my errands done lol

It was so irritating when my sims went out on an outing and never had the opportunity to up the rating since it took them all their time just to eat!

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:10 PM
Anyone tried this after the new patch today? Is it not needed or does it conflict with the patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:16 PM
Did you not read the first post?

Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:56 PM
Well I did now! Lol thanks Crammyboy.

Oof! Abit red eared now.
Inventor
#16 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 9:20 PM
Ok I finally sent some people out and noticed a significant difference in the amount of conversation during dining. Thank you so much! It no longer takes 2 sim hours just to eat lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:33 PM
You rock! Thanks

Clara Irene Duplago 12/9/29-6/7/05
Always a smile, instead of a frown,
Always a hand, when one is down,
Always true, thoughtful, and kind,
Wonderful memories she left behind~author unknown
Forum Resident
#18 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:37 PM
This is great nice job!! :D
#19 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim4Cal69
Thank you! I might actually let my sims sit down and enjoy a family meal together again now that we have this mod.

Here, here. Those four hour meals are (were) ridiculous. And the worst is (was) when they're still hungry after all that time! Maybe if they'd just shut up for two more minutes they wouldn't be so danged hungry.

cheers Crammyboy.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:48 AM
[QUOTE=cyberSquirt] Maybe if they'd just shut up for two more minutes they wouldn't be so danged hungry.

QUOTE]

LOL... I'll say!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 9:02 AM
Oh i'm so disappointed ! It's impossible for me to dowload it ! A message tells me the page is inaccessible, and yesterday, when i tried the first time, nothing happened, the page was frozen. Please make something to make this file available ! I want it absolutely !
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:00 AM
yes Crammyboy the link is dead...

Sarcasm is the KEY to living a long and enjoyable life.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:19 AM
I Just downloaded it with no problem.

Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 1:35 AM
I had this hack before and I LOVED it soo much. It was great that I could now have my sims eat together because they do not talk as much. I started all over again on my DLs because I wanted less. But this was on my MUST HAVE list. Thank you so much for it.

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th May 2006 at 8:58 PM
I just love this hack, but I just got OfB. Has anyone tried it with OfB? Do we know if it's compatible?
Page 1 of 2