Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Streetcar Named Desire Diner

by gemini2281 Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 12:38 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:47 AM
really nice. i like the diner look, we don't really have that here in the UK. well done on the roof too
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:49 AM
This is so cool! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:42 PM
That has to be an amazing community!!! I can't wait to see what you can do to residential homes!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 2:08 PM
Really real:-)) really good, really nice, really super:-))
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:18 PM
I am building a community from the groung up and this will a welcome addition. Thanks a bunch
#7 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:34 PM
looks awesome cant wait to see good work
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 5:41 AM
Wow thank you this is great work
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:37 AM
what ep's do need to play it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 10:09 PM
I think you only need nightlife because I don't think I used anything from University.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:26 PM
it's very cute. thx.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:43 AM
This diner is awesome! I've placed a few around my neighborhood and named them slightly different names like: A Streetcar Named Stella Diner. :insane: They're perfect in game when a sim just needs some food and company. I tend not to visit community lots that much (because of slow load times) unless I specifically need something from them, like groceries, clothes, whatever, to buy stuff basically. This is probably the only real lot that I visit just to eat and pretend I'm going out for a bit (like taking a break). It's great. Btw, this looks a lot like a diner near where I live so it's amazing to me to see it in game. The attention to detail is awesome.
Please make a couple more!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:29 PM
You know, I saw a diner called the same thing that was shaped like a streetcar (duh) in KC (Kansas City) when I was there once. So this would be great for my self-sim (lol). thanks for making this!