Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

To Kill a Mocking Bird Cast (Set 1)

by mjfan84 Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 6:03 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2005 at 5:23 PM by mjfan84

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:55 AM
Lovely lol I was watching this part in English.. good work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:46 PM
:nod: This is a really nice idea. Thanks for sharing. To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my favourite books.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:45 PM
Awesome!~ I read this in freshman year... I think it's a great idea!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:59 AM
Yay! I just logged on tonight to look around for an off chance someone made a Gregory Peck sim (I'm a movie buff and go around looking for modern and old-timey actors/actresses for my neighborhood )

Thanks a bunchly! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:28 AM
I am actually very angry about this. I hated the book, and I want to keep what I hate seperate from the Sims 2, unless I want to murder them (mainly by fire) or destroy them.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darth D4RBGA
I am actually very angry about this. I hated the book, and I want to keep what I hate seperate from the Sims 2, unless I want to murder them (mainly by fire) or destroy them.

ummmm great o_O if you dont like the book why even bother looking? XD

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 9:04 PM
Wow! Nice rendition of the two characters from "To Kill A Mockingbird" in Sims format. I saw that movie in Junior High, and I'm currently thinking about the resemblance to the Gregory Peck sim. It's like the Sim looks almost exactly like him in real life. Thanks so much for sharing this, and I look forward to downloading them both!