Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My first upload-werewolf

by abragon Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 11:24 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2005 at 1:07 PM by abragon

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 8:21 PM
BLOODY DAM CLASS THT M8!!!!!! gr8 wrk im lvin tht downloadin str8 away!!!! thnx alot!!!

----=====<xxx>===Roulette===<xxx>=====----

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero, Oct. 9th, 1967 - Nov. 13th, 2005. Wrestling won't be the same without you...
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:06 PM
Dats som amazing skills u have dude! Keep it up!
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:57 PM
Here are some MTS2 pages about meshing:
http://meshtool.modthesims2.com
http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki/MTS2

I think you need UVmapper http://www.uvmapper.com/downloads.html

and Milkshape seems to be a good beginner's 3D mesh tool.
It's free for 30 days, then $25 to register, but it's worth the price for the ease.
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft

A free tool is Blender, but I hear it's harder to learn if you've never used a 3D program before:
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Home.2.0.html

Art of Illusion is also free, but I don't know anything about it.
http://www.artofillusion.org

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:16 AM
What can I say apart from WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ah, yes) OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:20 AM
If you want to work with meshes with bones (animated meshes like Sim's bodies, and objects with moving parts), you have to have MilkShape. Currently it's the only program supported by SimPE.

Anim8or is a free 3D modeling program, and a steal at the price. but as mentioned, it's only good for working with static meshes.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:14 AM
Good God I almost pissed mahself. Great job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:59 AM
Thank you a lot for all your great comments! And also for the information about mesh tools, Anshin Lanugo and Targa! I'm really encouraged!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:39 AM
I tried two times to upload my new and improved werewolf but I couldn't. Everytime I upload the files, it always says that I'm not logged in! What the heck is going on?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:11 PM
I love your werewolf, Is his nude skin linked so he stays buff when naked??
Again, thanks!
Mickey
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 6:13 PM Last edited by abragon : 11th Oct 2005 at 1:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
I love your werewolf, Is his nude skin linked so he stays buff when naked??
Again, thanks!
Mickey

I'm affraid not, I didn't make the mesh or anything, I only made the textures. But I will update this werewolf and the second (werewolf warrior) with linked skin.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 6:27 PM
Hey guys, if you like my first werewolf, you will love this one! What else can I say? Just wait for it, it's coming soon!
Screenshots
Instructor
#13 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 6:47 PM
GEEZ!! THat is too cool for words!!! Nice work!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 7:52 PM
Hmm, I think if this werewolf doesn't have a link to the muscular feature like what mmahair said, I will update this thing very soon with the new linked body mesh by Marvine so when the werewolves go naked, they keep their body shape.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:24 PM
Man!!! your werewolf rule, is amazing.

Be a gangsta is the best!!!
Instructor
#16 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 10:41 PM Last edited by marvine : 9th Oct 2005 at 10:54 PM.
Great work, Abragon! Very impressive!

I just wanted to mention that in order to make the nude mesh linked skintone, you need to clone one of the bodybuilder skintones I posted here - my "athletic guy" is a less muscly mesh.

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marvine
Great work, Abragon! Very impressive!

I just wanted to mention that in order to make the nude mesh linked skintone, you need to clone one of the bodybuilder skintones I posted here - my "athletic guy" is a less muscly mesh.

Hi, I have downloaded it before you posted this message actually, lol. I found it when I was "take a walk" in this website. Thank you anyway for the comments and the link^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluffycatz
I need a 3D editing tool too. Can I please use the mouth and nose mesh for this sim? I want to use it to make a sim of mine, but I can't tell anyone which character it is, because someone will try to make it before me. Can I use it pleeeaaaase?

I didn't use any meshes for the face. Its face was all made with bodyshop. But it doesn't matter if you want to use the face, just clone then change everything but the face.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:46 AM
Prollly one of the best ive seen

Fear The deadly SPORK!

T0RINOC0BRA1971
#20 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:53 PM
I just downloaded it! Super! I just can't get the hair to appear, like in the picture. How do i get these?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marie Jameson
I just downloaded it! Super! I just can't get the hair to appear, like in the picture. How do i get these?

Download the files from the links provided in the first thread... those are for the hair, body, and tail meshes.
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]But I suggest you to download the updated version.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:05 AM
Cool! Makes me think of the werewolf from Darkstalkers
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:44 AM
hey i cant download it cause it says windows cant recognise the files!!! help!!! i cant download the body builder mech either. can u help me
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:31 AM
Default I want it so baaaaaaaad!!!
i tried to download it, but i couldnt, is there something im missing that i need to download first?...anywhoo, this looks awesome! I love werewolves, even if i cant have them, you've made my day!!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:35 AM
I cant download the werewolves, i dont know what im missing but it wont let me. It keeps asking me to either save it to a disk or open it with another file. I dont know what to do...someone please help me, i really want these werewolves!!!
Page 1 of 2