Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Hula-Skirt for female childs

by Sup@tramp Posted 12th Oct 2005 at 1:36 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2005 at 10:48 PM by Sup@tramp : UPDATE

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 1:52 AM
That's really cute. Now if you can make this outfit for toddlers, I'd make a hula family.....
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 1:53 AM
Cute!! Really Cute!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 2:30 AM
WOW so cute ;D!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:57 AM
This is so cute
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 4:57 AM
It looks good except the breast bottom image just below the coconut halves is still there from the adult outfit.

Melissa
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 9:30 AM
great for my sim's halloween party -- thanks

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Hell is other people. -- Jean-Paul Sartre
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 1:17 PM
Very realistic and an excellent addition to the wardrobe. Well done and very many thanks
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mellisenda
It looks good except the breast bottom image just below the coconut halves is still there from the adult outfit.

Yes the breast outline on kids is kinda creepy. Maybe the shadow is coming from the alpha? I'm sure it could be easily blacked out. It's a great idea though... I second the idea for a toddler hula outfit, but no breasts please!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
#10 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:18 PM
These are adorable, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 3:48 PM
Thanks a bunch. I just love this. I will recolour some and take the berast line away. Then post them here.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 6:24 PM Last edited by simsister2004 : 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Made some wrong spelling
Default Now I have been busy all afternoon to make you happy.
Well, I made all the colours that are in game for the adults, and took off the breastline and some "silly" shading on the legs. I am very satisfied myself, but I would wish, I didn't need the two with the bmp's upon the mesh.
Now, my request is: Could the one who converted the mesh, pretty please make it available as just a mesh? I am sure this will be popular. :baloons:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  5f4ad758_Hawaii-slit-oran.rar (403.2 KB, 200 downloads)
File Type: rar  5fb03988_Hawaii-slit-blue.rar (404.2 KB, 197 downloads)
File Type: rar  5fffdbc1_Hawaii-slit-pink.rar (349.7 KB, 202 downloads)
File Type: rar  5f855d9f_Hawaii-alm-green.rar (407.8 KB, 186 downloads)
File Type: rar  5f01907d_Hawaii-alm-gul.rar (412.3 KB, 194 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
Thank you, simsister for your recolors. I have added an only mesh file above.
So you can remove the big file and use the mesh file with simsisters recolors.

So come on people, let´s do it and post your recolors here. Thanks

Supertramp - the real one, because my default LogIn doesn´t work and no one fixed that !
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:42 PM
Now I have to thank you again Sup@tramp. I am glad you posted the mesh, and it works very fine - doing the happy dance. I'll look forward to see, if you get more recolours.
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:03 PM
Awesome

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help her gain world domination
In'n he cute? <3
Instructor
#16 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:36 PM
Now all we need is a pets expansion, and we can have a Sim Lilo and Stitch...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:21 PM
I can't help wondering - what has these Hula-skirts to do with Lilo, Stich and pets????
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:36 AM
Awesome

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:02 PM
Default More Hawaii skirt recolours
This converted mesh has inspired my partner and I to a whole Hawaii theme at our website: www.sims2net.dk/

But as you requested recolours in here, I wanted to place 2 more as another thank you, but I am not able to - sorry. Very soon we'll be uploading Lilo, Nannie and David, Lilo's house and some other Hawaiian houses. Go and check out our website, and thanks a bunch for the inspiration.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:24 PM
Default Update at sims2net - Hawaii clothes and Lilo.
Today Bette has added the new Lilo and Stitch theme at our website. Go and take a look at what we made: www.sims2net.dk/
Have fun. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:38 PM
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I'm doing a tiki tribe thing and there are no hula skirts for the little ladies - until now!
Your the only person I found on MTS2 with this! Thankzzzzz sooooo muchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!