Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kanye sim by Pookkah.

by Pookkah Posted 12th Oct 2005 at 11:23 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 11:27 PM
Get down now go head, get down! I love the short, short hair cuts! ..Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
omg thank you so much i've been tryin to find a good sim of kanye i absolutly love him tanks you soo much

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:17 AM
Yeah, yeah yeah!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' bout............Kanye West for President!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:21 AM
You do a great job.........such vision........do you do requests??
I thought Dennis Rodman was "simmable" but I failed miserably. How about Jamie Fox?
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:21 AM
I don´t like Nelly,I don´t like Usher,but I LOVE Kanye,thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:44 PM
Nice one

JESUS WALKS!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 8:02 AM
Hiyas! I just wanted to post and say thanks to you all for your nice comments on my Kanye sim. I hadn't been sure he looked like him enough, but uploaded him here because I liked him anyway. He's kinda cool in my game.

P.S. I will see if I can find some good pics of Jamie Foxx and try to do him.

Pam
Pookkah
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:17 PM
Thanks Pook. Looks great!
skatergirlmolly , It's a free country and he's entitled (like everyone else)to say anything he wants about our ridiculas President and views on the war.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:37 AM
Nick I agree so much and what he said was kinda true,he did donate some money and did go and help,he had the right to say it its a free country and it was his veiws
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:48 AM
Oh Damn it`s kanye Love him
Forum Resident
#12 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 2:29 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?