Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rachel Weisz Version 2

by whiteshadows Posted 13th Oct 2005 at 8:16 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2005 at 4:21 AM by whiteshadows

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:51 AM
Holy crap dude!!! that looks just like her!!! its eerie!!! Awesome. :P
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM
WoW!Now much much better!Thank you for sharing!Amazing!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:31 PM
Wow!! She looks great! Thank you very much!!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:22 PM
She looks awesome. Great job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:40 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

After some work, I thought the facial structure was a lot closer on this one.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 5:31 PM
avesome job!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:35 AM
Which screenshot is the one you made, its too realistic!

Not that im complaining
#9 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:47 PM
Very good! The facial structure is very nice, and it is clear that you have worked tremendously hard on this sim! Congratulations on making a really good Rachel sim!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:02 PM
Great Job...she is done extremely well... thanx for your hard work
Mad Poster
#11 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:45 PM
She looks fantastic. Could you point specifically to the link for the Spiffy Sims mesh? The site loads very slowly and although I've searched under Big Bad Shar and have tried to go through all the pages of everyday clothes for female adults, I still somehow miss this. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I've had no luck downloading the other outfit with the black pants and posted something to that effect under the post for that outfit. I really like these outfits...and wish I could get this one to work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:36 AM Last edited by whiteshadows : 14th Nov 2005 at 4:22 AM.
I think I may have linked directly to the .zip file for the clothing in the post. I'm not sure I meant to do that though, so I'll try to add the link to the actual page it is on momentarily.

As for the other clothing not working, I've just realized I've been packaging the wrong clothing files, so I'm fixing that now. Hopefully the correct files will go through approval and you can download them.

My apologies.

---EDIT---
I've fixed the clothes and added a link to the page the dress mesh is on to the first post. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 9:07 PM
I can't download her !!!!! I don't see her in the game and in bodyshop !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:39 AM
holy moly.

i'm not sure my game needs to get sexier but its about to.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 5:20 PM
Nothing can be as lovely as the real Rachel, but this is pretty darn close, good job!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 12:28 AM
very good
thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:07 PM
Yeah, its good!

TOKIO HOTEl ARE THE BEST BAND OF THE WORLD!
<-------TOM&BILL4EVER!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:46 PM
great job,she definetly improved.Thanks

Even the smallest person can change the fate of the world.Take risks...
It's a dangerous thing,Frodo,going out the door.You never know where the road may take you...
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:30 PM
Ahh!! I never comment, but I had to for this. Rachel is gorgeous, both in sim form and human form. Spectacular!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:08 AM
This is the second time I've downloaded your Rachel since my last computer died. I played her for a long time on the computer and she was absolutely beautiful and perfect. Her children were beautiful too! Sob...I hated to lose that family but now I'll start again! Thanks for this marvelous creation!!!