Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli Pirate Life boys bedroom set

by McAlli Posted 13th Oct 2005 at 9:52 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:25 AM by tiggerypum : SPACES are a good thing

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 10:12 PM
That's really cute! Thank you for sharing!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 11:17 PM
adorable!! I can't wait to use it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 11:53 PM
you weren't kidding i love it...and am quite jealous
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
This is very cute, I would like to download and use it, but I can't download the mesh set for the bunkbed. I can't find the file on the link you gave.

I am Queen!
My pantyhose say so.

Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:49 AM
where do u download the bunkbed from?
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:29 AM
Thank you McAlli, this set is great! I love the patchwork bedcovers.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:29 AM
umm theres not link
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:50 AM
The link to the bunk beds works. You just have to scroll down almost to the bottom. It is a complicated file. The dream team did lots of work on a whole set. If you scroll to the bottom, you will see the pictures of the bunk beds. Read the directions because there are certain files you must download for it to work. The dream team explains it well, but it takes time to read it. I wanted the bunk beds badly. I took my time, read the instuctions, downloaded the files, and it works great. Don't get discouraged. They are more than happy to help if you have any questions. Believe me, it is worth it. They (The bunk beds work great)!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:52 AM
Morganthe, without you, I would have not been able to make this set. I don't know where you found the pirate clip art but I loved it. Thank you again for your permission to use the pirateclipart. I think the my set compliments yours well. Between your nursery and my bedroom, We have lucky little boy sims!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 3:04 PM
Cute T_T

Hope Has Wings
To Carry You!
Anything Is Posible
Just Might Be A Miracle!
Waiting To Come True
So I Life My Eyes
And See The Sky
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:27 PM
Oh lovely set... adorable... :D
Scholar
#13 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 8:06 PM
This is adorable, thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:09 AM Last edited by McAlli : 13th Nov 2005 at 2:10 AM. Reason: wrong link
Default link to bunkbeds
I'm glad you like it. The bunk beds can be found by clicking here
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 1:06 AM
Default Thanks!
This is so very nice. Just love it. I would like to see more scrap quilt stuff.
#16 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:07 AM
Hey were'd u get the bunk beds from or did you make them? i would luv it if you could make a purple bunkbed bedroom set.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:53 AM
Default Bunkbeds
I downloaded the bunkbeds but there weren't any instructions. Maybe I didn't download the whole thing. I downloaded the LoftBed Collection.rar
Please tell me what else I need.
I love your beds and really want to use them.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 2:10 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:38 PM
Thank you