Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Fringe Set" TV

by Targa Posted 14th Oct 2005 at 3:48 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 4:51 PM by -Maylin-

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:52 AM
It looks absolutely killer! I'll see if it's compatible with Nightlife. Major thanks, I'm obsessed and really interested in the most realistic custom content for this game, and this will be a great addition to my game if it works properly! <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:53 AM
Sweet TV! Perfect for my poor sims. Thanks Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:26 AM
this is awsom. i miss the 7DS stuff! thank you!

#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:02 AM
Fine work thank you!
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:21 AM
Thankyou! I loved the fringe set for TS1..
It would sure be nice to have for some of my bummier sims :D

I'd like more fringe stuff, keep it up!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:03 PM
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:56 PM
Default Nice!
Thanks for bringing some grit back into my Sims' lives!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:05 PM
I miss Seven deadly sims. Especially the fringe set.

This is great, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:22 PM
Fantastic work. About the optional download, another TV was added with Nightlife, if it means anything as far as NL compatibility. So far the basic object seems fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:34 PM
I was told that no new TV's were added with NL... Well, the NL TV might have a hole in the front where the screen should be when the TV's turned off. I'll see what I can do. Might be hard since I don't have NL.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:50 PM
I love realitic items; I can't believe the incredible job you have done! Thank you so very much.
Instructor
#13 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 5:11 PM
quality texture work my friend! keep up the nice releases. thank you

xD
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:55 PM
I am glad to see the fringe set makeing a comeback for TS2. Thanks for all the work going into this.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:13 PM
Great!!! I really loved it in the sims1 and I'm very lucky to find them here, thank you so much for making it possible. It is looking great just as it has to be. Super!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:03 AM
I love you
Scholar
#17 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:22 PM
Fantastic! Thank you! Thank You!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Targa
I was told that no new TV's were added with NL... Well, the NL TV might have a hole in the front where the screen should be when the TV's turned off. I'll see what I can do. Might be hard since I don't have NL.

I have seven types that work fine and fourteen that don't and all have the holes you said about.
I know...way too many TV's!
One of them that doesn't work is the new TV on a bracket placed higher on the wall added with Nightlife, also as said.
So far the original 8,000 simolean wall TV and the 500 simolean one on the stand still work.
The two Numenor TV's that I have without tables/stands work.
I have couple I'm not sure where they are from too.
I'm going to take out the other file to see if that changes it at all now.
Otherwise I'll leave it to see if you get it updated.
I like it anyway but do need my others!
It definately adds that feel of the old Trashed Set and wish I could keep it's cracked screen...
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:28 AM
Well, this TV appears to work fine, but all the screens for my other TV's are invisible. o.O

I'm using NL, but I doubt that's the problem... I'll look into it, but if you have any input I'll try it out. It's probably something stupid I messed up. xP
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:16 AM
Plum: delete the Controller package and you'll have your TV's back. You'll just see the Maxis black screen instead of my cracked gray screen.
Instructor
#21 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 9:37 PM
Yeah, I was just gonna see if it conflicted with something to see if I could have my cake and eat it too.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM
This is great
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 10:13 AM
This is da bomb

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Targa
Plum: delete the Controller package and you'll have your TV's back. You'll just see the Maxis black screen instead of my cracked gray screen.

phew! I know it's not my thread but I have to butt in
I have the same prob and thank god I can fix it with just deleting the controller package! happy again! I just hope I won't lose your lovely tv doing this...
I was so happy when I found that one... thanks!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM
erhm... sorry to bother you again
could you just pleeeeease tell me which file I should try to delete?
I'm such a nimbwit lol...

is it both Targas_Tv_Screen_Enabler and Targas_TrottcoTv_SE?
Page 1 of 2