Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Another Modern House

by Neefers Posted 14th Oct 2005 at 5:43 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2005 at 12:13 AM by Neefers

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:09 AM
cool house im the first to dl thx
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:30 AM
This looks great, can't wait to see it in the game. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:46 AM
Very creative and cool new home, Neefers!

I like how it is small and simple, yet interesting and unique. Thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah... you can get rid of grid lines for photo purposes while in build mode by clicking on the options button.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 9:49 AM
I'm loving the design of the house... I have but one question though... does the "high dive" work?? I attmepted doing the same type thing before and it did not work... the sim would simply get scared and walk back down... LOL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:48 PM
Thanks everyone!

Nigel, I just figured out the photo thing on another lot I was working on. Thanks for the advice!

No, unfortunately the high dive doesn't work. It would be so awesome if it did, but that's a job for a for someone much more capable than me...LOL!

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:18 PM
It's really cool, thank you, I like things as extraordinary as this.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 12:02 AM
cool house-love the pool neat set up.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 9:54 PM
Cool! love it

thnx

Builder delux.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:17 AM
very very nice, thanks for sharing!!! ^_^