Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Volkswagen Golf mk. I

by willem81 Posted 14th Oct 2005 at 10:14 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 7:20 PM by -Maylin-

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:19 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:21 PM
Very cool, thanks!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:28 PM
Fantastic!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:30 PM
So awesome! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:30 PM
Wooo, awesome! With these new cars coming out, my rich, car crazy sim can finally have a garage full of cars he's collected. He thanks you for contributing to his growing collection.

"You party hard, you play hard and that's what we do. We put a lot into it
and we enjoy the good stuff, hate the bad stuff and that's part of it." - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:35 PM
Wow, finally something new.
Great job)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:48 PM
This is really nice since most of what I've seen on MTS2 as far as cars go have been recolors of the maxis ones. So anything different is pretty nice. ^_^

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:52 PM
Thank god!! It's something new!!
It looks amazing, I was wondering whether you could make a BMW Mini Copper S.
Great job on the golf!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM
Having trouble finding the mesh, the site is all in french. Please help thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:13 PM
Yezzz... I would never buy a Volkswagen but it looks great! Good job! Please a mod a New Mini Cooper... pleeeaaase! :bow2:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:18 PM
Great job, VW Golf in The Sims 2 is an awesome idea - thank you Willem81! What about converting the rest of these to TS2? (Yeah, I always want more ^^) There are lots of amazing free and ready-to-be-used models waiting for the talented modders. (http://dmi.chez.tiscali.fr/models1.html. BSUGurl83, Golf mesh is here: http://dmi.chez.tiscali.fr/models0.html)

[~]
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:28 PM
I so totally love this car
Hope you dont mind if I post some recolors of it

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Faster kill pussycat
#14 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:13 AM
great detail!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
YAY!! You made my car!! Only this one's an older model... and not a turbo, but still - YAY VW!!!
Iridescence
#16 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM
Kewl! Nice to see VW for the simmies...

Meh.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:41 AM
Excellent job, Ive downloaded alot of cars and wasnt going to download anymore til I saw this one, its a "must have"!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stan_caiman
Yezzz... I would never buy a Volkswagen but it looks great! Good job! Please a mod a New Mini Cooper... pleeeaaase! :bow2:
PLEASE GOD MAKE A MINI! i sware... i will like....cry....

Fear The deadly SPORK!

T0RINOC0BRA1971
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:12 AM
I'm confused...do we need the original mesh from the site linked in order to use this, or is the modified mesh included in one of the files? Also, if we do need the original mesh, where on the site can we find it? I'm having difficulties navigating.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 3:07 AM
No... he posted the original mesh link as a courtesy to those who created the car.

He modified the mesh for use with the game... which is part of his download.

It looks good in-game... and someone has beat me to any recolor I might have attempted with it.

It's definately done well.

If you download his first two downloads you will get the car and a recolored version of the same car.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 6:54 AM
you're work is awesome, but that car is really ugly (I mean for real, not in the sims 2)
#22 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:33 PM
nice car ! but i know this site before the sims 2

i'm a 3D creator i make cars for GTA San Andreas and now i begin a car for the sims and cars from DMI are already convert by some creator for San Andreas
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:39 PM
Thank you! I owned a Rabbit (back before they were renamed Golf), so I get to reminisce.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#24 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 3:30 PM
this is so cute! i love small cars! i did see a VW bug mesh in there, too. please make that one, too! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 6:13 PM
Great! I cant download it though. Can you also make a .zip file?
:ds:
Page 1 of 2