Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cops: In Simville (Requested skins)

by SixStringSlim Posted 15th Oct 2005 at 7:07 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:39 PM
kool i like it thanx for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:53 PM
Please upload the car texture. BTW your sims are great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5
Please upload the car texture. BTW your sims are great!

You can get that car here: FuzzBuster
Also, just click on my name and see my downloads. There are several "police" type thing's I've done. (wanted posters, shooting targets, ect..)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:35 PM
Thanks for sharing SixStringSlim. These are excellent, keep up all the good work.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:22 AM
Wonderful cops! Now all we need is for someone to make a Dunkin' Donuts lot and a mesh for a dozen donuts box and we'll be all set!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:32 PM
when i download em it doesnt show up on my game. what did i do wrong?

There are no stupid questions....just stupid people.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 10:33 PM
I can't download. There is a error page when I click to download. What's the problem?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 10:41 PM
#10 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:31 AM
THANK YOU!!!!I'm making a totally wicked prison, and i didn't want the reg. cops, and i didn't want some stupid asual outfit for them either, this is perfect! Thanks again!

-Spywolf
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 9:25 PM Last edited by alexlaf : 19th Sep 2010 at 9:31 PM. Reason: errors
Hi very nice job i very love her is much better than the maxis uniform for this I want to ask you a question,I don't no if you take request but i will like you to make a default replacement of your cop uniform for the NPC cop and Career uniform thanks you if you do it (i try it my self but im not an expert) so if you have time or if you can^^