Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The "MarbleTop" Dining Set

by JWoods Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 5:13 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2005 at 5:31 PM by JWoods

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:44 PM
Good work jWoods, i like it.

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." - Chapman Cohen
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:02 PM
great job! i'm glad you figured out how to make a 4-tile table instead of having to put 2 tables together.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:15 PM
Pretty set! Decent and straight!
Thank you! Im your fan!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:04 PM
I always wanted a 2x2 dining table. I missed those tables from the sims 1.

Now known as CMW15
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:10 PM
awesome! now if only i could find a 2x3 table for my rich sims like this though!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 9:36 PM
Excellent, JWoods!!!
Magnific Set!!! :clap: :clap:

Thanks, thanks so much for sharing :baloons: :gidea:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:58 AM
Ah, how nice to have more JWoods offerings again, thank you.

When I saw this set, I knew exactly what house I wanted to use it in but have an observation. There are 4 round shadows under the table. You can see 2 of them in your first screenshot to have a better idea of what they look like. Under a light at night, those 4 shadows are very obvious and take away from how nice the set otherwise looks. Would this be a difficult thing to correct?
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:55 AM
:moose: :arghmaty: As always Jack, a great creation from a great mind. Hope all is well.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:42 AM
All your creations are magnificent! Thanks again, and I hope you and your family are doing well.

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:52 AM Last edited by ronnie62 : 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:29 PM.
Awesome work just right for a cowboy house or with lots of kids, thanks so much.
I just downloaded cowboy hats so I am nearly there, thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM
I have the original game: the chairs show up fine, but the table won't. I've redownloaded it, but there's still nothing there.
Instructor
#13 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 4:54 AM
exactly what I needed man it's awesome!