Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My first try at hair colouring: catears for male

by Delenn Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 6:45 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2006 at 4:21 PM by Delenn : New info

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:44 AM
Ooh, I like it. 'cept meshes like those don't like working on my game *sniff*.

[19:11] lOxKelxOl: and you will cry, cus you will be that lonley cotton candy guy that fell down the stairs while you watch opra and life time with your older sister
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 5:35 PM
whoa...

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:55 PM
would love to have that great stuff in my game but the link to the mesh dont work....

can you update it please? :-)

thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 7:04 PM
Default Hello
Quote: Originally posted by LegolasFFM
would love to have that great stuff in my game but the link to the mesh dont work....

can you update it please? :-)

thank you

I don't know how, I took the link directly from the page where the mesh is. It's on SapphireSims. www.sapphiresims.com and from there the meshes and it's on the very first page. The site requires registration, but it's free.

Oh, now I remember! The SapphireSims is down for awhile for maintenance, I got the email yesterday.

I can hurt a demon!! That's right. I'm back. And I'm a BLOODY ANIMAL!

Spike in Doomed
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 11:04 AM
Can't wait to get your mesh! It's InuYasha, isn't it?! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 5:49 PM
Thanks...
I like him myself, thank you!

Sapphiresims is open now, and hosted at MTS2. The link is: www.sapphiresims2.com (I hope)... :nod:

Spike in Doomed
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 3:10 AM
he's hot!
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:32 AM
awesome it looks like sesshomaru from inuyasha! XD
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 11:16 AM
legolas ;-)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 10:59 PM
could you like make a way to download the mesh w/out haveing to becaome a member for a whole new website?

You may call me insane but even you cant spell slaughter without lauphter.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:38 AM
(\__/) This is bunny. He thinks you are dumb. It's true. He knows all. The hair that
(='.'=) You say is 'cat' sim, is actually from a anime/manga called inuyasha. Pathetic
(") (") Mortal...... now, don't you feel smart?
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kipthebooty
(\__/) This is bunny. He thinks you are dumb. It's true. He knows all. The hair that
(='.'=) You say is 'cat' sim, is actually from a anime/manga called inuyasha. Pathetic
(") (") Mortal...... now, don't you feel smart?

Ummm, I think it was made INTO cat ears. It doesn't really MATTER that the "Inuyasha" mesh was used to make cat ears. (>^o^)> <(^o^<) (>^o^)> This is the Kirby dance...and he thinks your logic is ridiculous

But anyway, I love this! It's very pretty
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:26 PM
Don’t contradict my thoughts. Take my advice and cut the little cutsie garbage, and by that I mean
(>^o^)> <(^o^<) .
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 1:19 PM
You keep on telling people that sapphire sims is free... Why are you telling people that when it's not true? I just tried to become a member because you claimed it was free. You're wrong! The lowest membership level available costs $1 per month. No, that's not expensive, but if you don't have a paypal account or a credit card it IS impossible.

Edit your post and let people know that unless they are a PAYING member to sapphire sims, this entire thread is USELESS. :mad:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:18 PM
Sorry
Quote: Originally posted by devlinv1
You keep on telling people that sapphire sims is free... Why are you telling people that when it's not true? I just tried to become a member because you claimed it was free. You're wrong! The lowest membership level available costs $1 per month. No, that's not expensive, but if you don't have a paypal account or a credit card it IS impossible.

Edit your post and let people know that unless they are a PAYING member to sapphire sims, this entire thread is USELESS. :mad:

I'm sorry for the false information. When I registered my membership, it was still free. They have made changes after that, I presume. :sadpanda:

Spike in Doomed
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 4:08 AM
I also downloaded it as free and I did it lots of times cos I always use this mesh and recolor...

what does happen now, about a month maybe two ago, the link broke and they took it out from saphire sims, but you can still find the mesh here on mod the sims

Paint it Black...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:53 AM
Mesh File included
Found a site that includes mesh.

http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_hair.php

Took some searching, but I am tenacious when I want something.

I hope this helps. :lovestruc

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjbrooks56
Found a site that includes mesh.

http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_hair.php

Took some searching, but I am tenacious when I want something.

I hope this helps. :lovestruc

Thanks! I really didn't find it anywhere, since Sapphiresims went pay... Hope this will help all with the mesh.

Spike in Doomed
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 11:17 PM
The cat ears remind me of Elfen Lied, an anime series. I love this mesh. thanks!

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 1:34 AM
Kitty, kitty, kitty...