Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carolina Suburban

by Judfer Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 7:13 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2005 at 6:02 PM by Judfer : Replace pictures for better ones

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 9:58 AM
Thank you! It looks great! And I used to live in Florida so it reminds me of it...cause it looks kind of like a floridian house! Thanx again!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:42 AM
Beautiful home, Judfer! I'll check back when those pics are approved. Thanks for sharing.

Sneek Peek: http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1862/ssfront0tt.jpg

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 9:20 PM
I just noticed something. I used a Maxis hardwood floor in this house, and the Sims really seem to hate it...the environment score was severely red whenever they stepped on the floor. They were fine in carpeted areas. I changed the floor, and now my Sims are fine. So if you have downloaded this house, CHANGE THE FLOOR!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:56 PM
good work! saw u on TS2 site, BBS board. Cool! I'm downloadin'!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:30 PM
Oh I love this house, nice job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 6:43 PM
that house is amazing. Good job
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:19 PM
Default Thank you
So if Im a bit late just spotted the home and its a very nice starter home thank you again for the floor tip and the time you took to make this. thanks again
Happy Simming
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 2:10 AM
I dont have nightlife but it looks cool good job
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:40 PM
I am so glad you folks are enjoying this house!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.