Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RabidAngel Funky Short Mohawk Hair (New Mesh & Basic Colors)

by RabidAngel Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 11:13 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2005 at 4:05 AM by RabidAngel : add pic etc

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:25 PM
Awesome. Thanks! Can't wait to try this out.
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:49 PM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
Congrats Rabid! you got it to work, good job! I love the mesh, the widows peak is a great touch, looks great. I can't wait to see what you come up with next now that you've got the hang of it!

Come visit me at insimenator.net For never before seen hair, accessory and clothing meshes!
I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through, that everyone I knew was waiting on a cue to turn and run when all I needed was the truth...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 12:07 AM
Oh that is so hot. So is your Sim

"Here I go impossible again..."

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for the comments guys! I'm really glad you all like the hair!
SORRY, I just realized that I didn't include the red version, so it's there now!
-RabidAngel

RabidAngel the Rabies Riddled Girl

You can check out more of my creations at www.simsconnection.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 1:06 AM
Very cool... Any chance it will make it to teen males?
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 1:23 AM
I have to say it, congrats on your very first hair mesh. It's really good too. Excellent work! And thank you for sharing it with everyone RabidAngel.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 2:02 AM
Love it, a lot more interesting than the maxis one.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 2:09 AM
I love that the model is only smiling in the after... heh.

Fantastic mesh.. Can't wait to use it.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 2:11 AM
very nice!! thanx i can never get enough mens hairstyles !!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:30 AM
Prretttty rad. Love it.

[19:11] lOxKelxOl: and you will cry, cus you will be that lonley cotton candy guy that fell down the stairs while you watch opra and life time with your older sister
Cult Leader
#13 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 5:42 AM
Thankyou, very very much. I love it. My next sim boy is sure to be sporting this do. Great job!!
Cult Leader
#14 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 5:43 AM
Where did you get ur piercings??
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 7:15 AM
Way sexier than the original mohawk. I would download it if I had any characters it would suit. Good job, keep it up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 8:08 AM Last edited by RabidAngel : 17th Oct 2005 at 4:24 PM.
Thanks everyone! I do appreciate all of the kind remarks...very much indeed.
LOL, sevenpointoh...It's just like the makeovers on the mass produced reality shows..
They're always smiling in the "after" pic....Just had to get my point across! lol
Violet_Placebo, My piercings can be gotten at simchic.com..
It's a paysite, just to let ya know.

PS_As for a teen version...I don't quite know how to make it work in different age groups just yet...I tried editing the teen mohawk and replacing the new edited gmdc, but it just showed up as default...If someone can direct me to a way to do it with this mesh, I'll happily try..

#17 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:41 PM
This is so hot. Thank you for sharing with us

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:50 PM
wow this is awesome!
thanks!

//Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind//
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:53 PM
:err: googla uniciple have a nice day
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:46 PM
great hair style thank you
I like it and thanks for the recolors :-)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 10:45 PM
I love this cut! It would be great for a Johnny Christ (Avenged Sevenfold) sim. I also love the fact that you put the different colors in different downloads. I think everyone should do it that way. It's great for those of us who have slow Internet.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:41 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeet

I've been forever wanting a shorter hawk...that freakin tall one is so 1983 lol
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:29 PM
RabidAngel: Is there a way you could do this?: I have a Mac, so SimPE is not an option for me. I was wondering if you could take the female mowhawk and convert it to teen male... in black. I don't know if this is a huge job or not, so maybe i'm asking too much... I have other female hair styles that were converted for male so I know it can be done. I really wish I could do things like this myself, but because of Mac I just can't... I think the work you did on the funky short mowhawk is so cool and this is the only way I know I can get close to your original work. If you can't do it don't worry about it and thanks still for ALL your cool work up in here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:18 AM
Hey MacBoy
I'll try to make this for teens, though I will probably put it in as a separate package...I'm not sure how to add the teen version into the same package, but if anyone wants to enlighten me on the process, please do so...
It may take me some time as I've been pretty busy, but I will try to do it as soon as the opportunity arises.

Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 4:44 AM
Thanks for this, I was trying to do something similar, shorten the mohawk, but I couldn't get it to work. *downloads happily*
Page 1 of 2