Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #11: Numica 2x2 Card Table

by Numenor Posted 17th Oct 2005 at 11:18 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:22 AM by -Maylin-

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:38 PM
Sweet.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:09 AM
yes, I loved thoes sims2 tables too, I especialy loved the one with the transparent back marbled top and the silver metal legs. I forget its name but it was always in my kitchen, you dont need any more than a 2x2 hee hee.

Thanks so much! You have saved us all from too little or too big tables ^_^.
Banned
#28 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:08 PM
It never ceases to amaze me, the way you di gthings up! Where exactl ywas this file "hidden"?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:36 AM
In the game files there was the mesh, but some important files, needed to create a full working package, were missing. Therefore, the object didn't appear in the catalog.
So, I created by hand the missing files, in order to let the mesh become part of a working object.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:54 AM
Boooh-Yah! I re-made the Newbies and their old house for my custom Sims 2 neighborhood. Not having this table made the whole house feel "wrong" though. YOU ROCK!!! :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:46 PM
Can you unzip it???
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:26 PM
If you don't know how to manage rar files, read HERE.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:08 AM
Yea! Now all I need is the Love Bed!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:53 AM
Instructor
#35 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:03 AM
Thank you for finding this table
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:53 AM
Default Thank You So Much
You rock I have been looking for tables from the sims one for the sims two. I will definetly download them.
Just a quick question can you make a 2x3 tile table from the sims 1. I would like the one that is black and wooden, the one found in the goth house.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:01 PM
No, it's a little difficult, because there are no 2x3 table in TS2, and creating one from scratch would involve adjusting all the slots (the spots where the chairs get attached to and where the dishes can be placed). Not easy...

Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:36 PM
I'm having a problem downloading your table. When I click on both rar files, they both take me to a page that says it can't be displayed. Hope it can be fixed. I missed this table from the first sims.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:37 PM
Finally the downloads work. Thank you for the table. You're the best Numenor.
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
Thanks a bunch, now our cheap sims can finally throw parties! (I am so sick of having to put together 4 Numicas just to hold 8 people!)

My Xbox 360 Gamertag: Lhasapso
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:12 AM
Try finding a servo while your at it
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#42 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:42 AM
Ah... I made the Newbies once for my sims 2 neighborhood, and I had to push four of the little tables together to make the big one... why wouldn't Maxis make this table useable from the start? Great job finding this!

There's always money in the banana stand.
#43 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 11:41 AM
Oh I missed the old sims 1 tables. Well done!
Instructor
#44 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:40 AM
I made a table cloned from this mesh it can be found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...915#post1153915 if you want to check it out and if its still ok to clone this table
Thanks
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 8:20 AM
Yes, it's still OK ti clone it
What a nice table you created, btw!

#46 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:40 PM
hey clever numeror.. really thanks a lot man... sims2 tables are so small.. 2x2 is so cool..
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 31st May 2006 at 7:46 AM Last edited by NH1 : 27th Jun 2006 at 9:17 AM.
Thank you, I always wanted that table in 2x2 size (it was my favorite in sims1)...
Test Subject
#48 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:13 PM
Okay, everyone can laugh, I don't care.

I WILL PAY someone to make a working 2*3 table mesh.
Other than the lack of weather, and lack of full bodied genetics, PROPER TABLES IS MY ONLY COMPLAINT of the Sims2. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed tables! I mean, arg the tables in-game suck!

Anyway, someone tell me when it's done, and I will send a money order in the mail (no credit card, I wish I could paypal it).
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:41 PM
No need to pay And no need to laugh: 2x3 tables are quite difficult to create.
Luckily, IgnorantBliss has made one: you can find it on her site, PixelSims, in the section:
Furniture -> Dining Room -> page 3.

Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 11:46 AM
Oh MY GOD! This one brings sooo much memories to me!
Page 2 of 3