Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Astronomy - By Popular Demand on the Space Science thread!

by Nysha Posted 18th Oct 2005 at 8:07 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:10 PM
Good idea!
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 9:25 PM
good job great idea
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 9:48 PM
Cool great idea thanks. :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:39 AM
um..im sorry but what exactly is this?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:15 AM Last edited by whiterider : 20th Oct 2005 at 7:17 AM. Reason: too early to try and spell... *moans zombieishly*
(I'm not sure what yo mean here, so if I explain something really basic which you already know, please don't think I'm patronising you!)
It's a custom major for your Young Adult simmies to study at college. Very simple to use, unzip into your downloads folder.
However it won't show up on the select major panel ingame, so do a search for "majors made easy" and download that wonderful piece of technology, follow the instructions on that thread and VOILA!

The major itself is an improved version of a request I created called Space Science - which you can find, along with all my and others' custom majors, in the forum this thread is posted in!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 5:53 AM
Someone should bug a career creater to create a career for this. ^^
#8 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:10 PM
accurate description and class titles so funny I almost thought Maxis themselves made it. great job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:47 PM
cool major!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:12 PM
finally something that's spacific.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Instructor
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fireytasha
Someone should bug a career creater to create a career for this. ^^

Hmm. I think I'mma go and find out how you create careers for custom majors... Though, uhm, don't expect to see it uploaded on here in less than a month... I already have /tons/ of projects. ;.;''
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:15 AM
I have downloaded it and am going to test it, I will tell you how it works once I finish.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:59 PM
Thank you.