Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Roman Style Stone Garden Seat

by boblishman Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 1:37 PM by -Maylin-

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:47 AM
Thank you. Yes, I made a donation at the "Woods" site. If anyone reading this hasn't followed the link, I encourage them to do so. The donation gifts are wonderful. However I would have liked to have given more. (actually I think I will)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:52 AM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mebain
Thank you. Yes, I made a donation at the "Woods" site. If anyone reading this hasn't followed the link, I encourage them to do so. The donation gifts are wonderful. However I would have liked to have given more. (actually I think I will)

I followed the link and was touched by what these sim modders have set up for JWoods and his family- I generally never donate for items as I can't afford it; but I will be donating what I can as it goes to such a worthy cause.

AE: sorry...loving the seat, it will go perfectly with my medieval neighbourhood! (yes, I know it's not medieval, but it still looks like it would fit!)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:05 AM
This looks amazing boblishman

Now known as CMW15
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:29 AM
oh i particularly like the natural stone one, its not as yellow, but a bit like Bath stone, Bath being where i lived for many years
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:44 AM
oh! thats just what i never knew i always wanted

I've been waiting all this time to be something I can't define.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
Fan-freakin-tastic! I've been missing the stone benches from TS1 and wondering why they haven't put some into this one yet. This is perfect for the walk-through garden in the back yard of one of my lots!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 2:19 AM
The stone love seat is great! Thank you very much! I will also help Our buddy Jwoods and his family as well. I am proud to associate myself with the caliber of folks that are willing to help out families that deserve a touch of humanity

Alcohol will not solve your problems...But then again, neither does Milk
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 2:35 AM
this is gorgeous! I am trying to limit my downloads as I have WAY to many but i will definately be making room for this.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
WOW!...nicely done bob....keep the roman stuff coming

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:50 AM
These are great! I donated for the JWoods set, too! Wonderful cause for a wonderful person and his family. I'm so you guys did the donation page and set for them.

Melissa
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:35 AM
thanks so much for this, and the JWoods set!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 5:31 AM
Stone seat
Thank you once again for a beautiful object :nod: .. I love the donation set also, it's great quality and fun too.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 5:53 AM
Once again, your creations are wonderful. Thank you so much. And it was so thoughtful what is being done for J. Woods. I appreciate it the way the modders help one another.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 6:17 AM
I'm sorry to drift off topic, but I have a question about the Woods donation site. Is it possible to donate more than five dollars when we donate to get the set? If we have the spare funds I would like to donate more.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 7:14 AM
Your créations are always so great!! thanks a lot!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xylune
I'm sorry to drift off topic, but I have a question about the Woods donation site. Is it possible to donate more than five dollars when we donate to get the set? If we have the spare funds I would like to donate more.

I just got a dining set by J.Woods himself, and in his thread there is a link to his Blog and on that page there is a donation button...
Thinking Bob won't mind us taking it off topic in this instance!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:43 AM
Thanks boblishman,

They look great specialy like the weathered stone with the lichen. I was looking at doing a ground cover with fallen leaves and debris. You have come up with the perfect solution and for thaughtful motive. Off now to make a donation.

Thanks again.

Don't forget the cheese.......
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:55 PM
Thanks boblishman! These are going to look great for some sets I'm making. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
#21 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:41 PM
Truely awesome work, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:15 PM
This is great! Just the right touch for the formal garden I am working on. If you feel inspired to keep creating garden furniture and urns (hint hint). Check out Barbara Israel's site. She is a respected dealer here in the states, and always has some interesting garden antiques (fountians, statues etc.) in her inventory. http://www.bi-gardenantiques.com/index.htm

PS Thank you for the head's up re: The Woods donation page. Will look for his blog as well.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 8:07 PM
This is wonderful, thanks so much. It'll look brilliant in my Hogwarts grounds!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 8:43 PM
I love it! I needed something like this for my sims gardens <3
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:36 AM
This is fantastic! I've been waiting for something like this for my gardens.

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in its infinite mercy, sends them a nice plump missionary..........Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 2