Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Line Compilation - Living and Dining

by funami1300 Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 12:34 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2005 at 12:07 AM by funami1300 : added chaise recolors

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:35 AM
WOW! It looks great! Good job and thanx yeah! I'm first

Did Kurt Cobain kill himself? Well let's see
  • his wife offered someone $50,000 to kill him 3 months before his death
  • he had 3 times the lethal does of heroin; he couldn't have shot himself
Doesn't sound like suicide to me
www.justiceforkurt.com for more info
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:33 AM
oh wow I love it thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:01 AM
If it can only getter better from here, then you are going to be more than amazing! Before you get to caught up, you think you can make a Mercury Milan mesh? its a new car.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:37 AM
Default Question
How do you download .rar files? I have no problems with
Simpackage files, but I find beautiful things and cant download them. Is .rar associated with a program? If so, which one?

I hope this doesnt sound too stupid. Could you send me an email @ [email protected]? I would like to figure out how this download works

Thanks
Lisa Cole
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lmcole
How do you download .rar files? I have no problems with
Simpackage files, but I find beautiful things and cant download them. Is .rar associated with a program? If so, which one?

I hope this doesnt sound too stupid. Could you send me an email @ [email protected]? I would like to figure out how this download works

Thanks
Lisa Cole

There are tutorials on every download page that show you how to unzip/unpack a .rar file. Please take time to read all the tutorials. You can use Rarlabs at http://www.rarlabs.com to extract .rar files.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:12 AM
:clap: Nice work, i love the colors,thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 2:14 AM Last edited by funami1300 : 20th Oct 2005 at 10:30 PM.
hey guys - thanks for all the comments and stuff! This is awesome! I hope you guys likeit, as i said, there were a lot of problems and I tried to fix them, but if you guys find any, please don't hesitate to tell me! Thanks!

funami1300

All I ever say, all I ever do - it's just a message to you.
All I ever play, the cards you gave me - it's just my version of the truth.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:39 AM
This is so pretty I love it! If this was a rating site id give you 10000000000000000/10
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:46 AM
I just love your style )
Goes right in there with Solander,Moon Ez and Alias minimalistic wiew of the world,
Almost feels like my home )
Thank you

And just to make you feel a bit better, i failed my test two times in a row for driving too fast (!)

Guess old habbits die hard...got it the third time tough )
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:45 AM
wonderful~~~~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:12 AM
This is quite a lovely set!!! Thanksso much! I think you are too critical of yourself, as this mesh looks great for your first one! Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:34 PM
Ahhh drivings no big deal! Don't let it worry you, next time you will do just fine. If your wonderful creation here is any sign of the strength in you you will pass with flying colors! Thanks for sharing your work with us, and we all have our fingers crossed for you...even tho I am sure you will not need it. :O)
Karr
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:37 PM
I agree with cars&sims. This mesh set looks like the work of an experienced mesher & you should be very proud of it! Thanks for sharing & keep up the wonderful work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 8:07 PM
this are great! i'd say AWESOME for your first attempt! cant wait to see what else you come up with!
Space Pony
#16 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 9:01 PM
What a beautiful set - you did a wonderful job ! :clap: :clap:

Thanx so much for sharing and i´m sorry about your failed test - you will do it next time, i´m sure !

Silvi
#17 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:59 AM
Can you make it a .zip??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 7:29 PM Last edited by funami1300 : 21st Oct 2005 at 7:34 PM. Reason: momentarily forgot the rules of the English language... XD
@ lilJbOyd815 - NO. There are plenty of free programs that you can find that will open .rar files. If you would take the time to look around a bit, you would find them. For example, you can download one here: www.rarlabs.com. As I have 24k dial-up, uploading 2.58 mb takes about an hour and a half and I really do not want to do that right now. I'm sorry, but it will be easier for you to get a program than for me to donate my entire afternoon to uploading an exact copy of meshes that are already available for download. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I am standing my ground on this one. :sorry:

funami1300

Space Pony
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:36 PM
Funami - just want to let you know - all of the buffet-tables are shown as empty images in the game (they are still there when you place them) but it´s a bit confusing i think AND i want to ask you about the recolors for the chaise - did you forget them, or is it supposed to be that way ? The rest of the set is just fine and looks really pretty !

Silvi
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:21 PM
@ poisonsilvi - i completely forgot about the recolors for the chaise! i didn't even make them yet! i better go fix that... heheh, sorry... i'll put it up in a new file so you don't have to download the entire set again. and about the buffets... do you mean that the catalog picture is gone or that the actual objects are invisible? if you mean that the catalog pic is gone, well they work on my game, but i guess i will look around a little bit and see what the problem is... maybe they didnt get uploaded right or something. if you mean that they are invisible totally, then i dont know, because they work fine on my game... sorry, i will get right to those recolors and other than that, im not quite sure of how to fix the invisibility problem... thanks for letting me know!

funami1300

Space Pony
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:52 PM
Yeah that´s what i mean - the catalog picture is invisible (just a clear field) but the objects are fine when you place them. Sorry, i´m not that good in english ...

Thank you for more colours - i really appreciate that ! :yippee:

Silvi
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:36 PM
so it's the catalog picture? that actually reminds me of something that I had to do once in a while, but in the big flurry of getting everything up and running, i kinda forgot about it. if you have the testing cheats enabled (Shift+CTRL+C "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" without quotes), you can CTRL+RMB click on the thumbnail to have it refresh. This works for most thumbnails in the game, but not all, so i don't know if this will work. try it and let me know if that worked or not.

p.s. your english is great. i actually had no idea that it wasnt your first language. i am actually trying to learn spanish in college right now and it just seems so HARD! i also know that english is the hardest language to learn and you are amazing at it!

funami1300

Space Pony
#23 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:43 PM Last edited by poisonsilvi : 24th Oct 2005 at 8:35 PM.
Thank you for the recolours Funami and thank you too for the tip - i will try it out, when i fire up the game next time. Aaaw and thanx again for the nice compliment about my english.
I actually think that german is one of the hardest languages to learn, oh i forgot about finnish - it´s probably much more harder then german ! Though you can see, you did a good choice with spanish !

edit: I cleared my thumbnails and now i can see everything - thanx again for the tip !

Silvi
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 11:03 AM
Wow this looks really cool, its going to be worthwhile even though for my computer it is a bit of a wait. Also saw one of alanyaangel's recolors of this set and came straight here, glad i did!

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Instructor
#25 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:57 PM
Looks really good, downloading Thanks!
Page 1 of 2