Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A magic in my site

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 9:59 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2005 at 7:45 AM by ROSE-SIMSTV

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:08 AM
I'm sorry but i've never seen anything like that...i know its a unicorncentaurus? lol but wth do we do w. it? *shocked* wow its beautiful...but its NUTS! great job if it works!
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#3 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:11 AM
Visited your site, very interesting things you are doing
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:20 AM
I love your work, and my BF is extatic every time he finds something new made by you - he claims he's gonna start a fantasy simworld - and I bet 80% of the custom content will be made by you.
They truly are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

outside a dog, a book is man's best friend
-
inside a dog, it's too dark to read!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:24 AM
Hi Rose!
I love your creations!
Your site is very very nice!
I hope you make more hair and clothes!I love all your things!
Thanks!
I hope you make more uploads here!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:28 AM
Wish you had a male centaur tho...
Good stuffs!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:33 AM
Thanks to everyone who love my site and my creations,I will do my best to provide more and more exquisite creations.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:38 AM
Does the horse part stay when she's naked? And does it animate? Or just stay like that whatever she does? Nice job by the way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:40 AM Last edited by ROSE-SIMSTV : 19th Oct 2005 at 10:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ramm
What the fucked Hell is gooing on here i can`t download anything by your side i´ve tried everything i could but nothing happend!!

SO TELL ME WHATS WRONG OR DELETE MY ACCOUNT IMMEADEATLY!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry about the trouble taken to you,but please tell me where(or which site) did you meet this problem,I think I can find the reason for you.
And I have to point that www.rosesims2.com is the only site owned by me and it needn't have any account to download the free creations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abragon
Does the horse part stay when she's naked? And does it animate? Or just stay like that whatever she does? Nice job by the way.

Of the limit of the game,the back legs of the horse part can only stay like that whatever she does.I am sorry about this!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for the answer, I'll put a thanks for this thread.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:03 AM
By the way, how did you put the pictures without putting them as attachments? I need this, please answer immediately. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:12 AM
I love the Hair and dress but i can't find the bottom hair on your site. Could you please tell me where to find it.
P.S. Love everything on the site :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ROSE-SIMSTV
I am so sorry about the trouble taken to you,but please tell me where(or which site) did you meet this problem,I think I can find the reason for you.
And I have to point that www.rosesims2.com is the only site owned by me and it needn't have any account to download the free creations.

I think he/she might be confused with MTS2 file system and dunno how to post.
So he/she act in the most unappropriate way posible.

Your site layout is simple, nice and easy to navigate. My PWWW (Publishing of World Wide Web) lecturer would be happy to have you as her students. :D. Lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:19 AM
By the way, how did you put the pictures without putting them as attachments? I need this, please answer immediately. Thank you.

These objects are all in my site,you can visit www.rosesims2.com to download them.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:20 AM
You're stuff is amazing. Kudos to you. I love your dresses, they're really creative.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvet69
I love the Hair and dress but i can't find the bottom hair on your site. Could you please tell me where to find it.
P.S. Love everything on the site :-)

When you put your mouse on the buttom sims2,you can see the bottom hair
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:33 AM
Yeah, I will visit your website of course, after all of the great comments on it. But how did you put the pictures directly into the post? I need to know, I've got some pictures I want to put into my post in one of my thread, but it takes forever to get the approval, like my first one - it took several days waiting for the approval.
Please give me teach me.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:34 AM
*squeals like a fangirl* More hair by the fabulous Rose?! My sims will be very happy You've certainly made somethings in my stories possible, many, many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:44 AM
Oh don't worry, I found it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:47 AM
Yeah, I will visit your website of course, after all of the great comments on it. But how did you put the pictures directly into the post? I need to know, I've got some pictures I want to put into my post in one of my thread, but it takes forever to get the approval, like my first one - it took several days waiting for the approval.
Please give me teach me.

When you write a post or reply a post,you can find a buttom named Manage Attachments (you can see it in the picture),click it and then you can upload the picture you want to.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:12 PM
It's a cool site!
I love that you got new stuff to present, like the horse dress ^_^
and I want to give you a big hug for letting the horse dress be a free download. I cant even afoard to eat as it is right now
well, Thank you for your time and efoart.
It's apriciated!

Please give me teach me.

Abragon:
Here is how you do it:
http://www.tinypic.com/
upload your pic and copy the img tag.
then just paste the tag in your text, just where you want your pic to be,
and the pic apears when posted!
hope you get it, my english is really crapy :/

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avund
It's a cool site!
I love that you got new stuff to present, like the horse dress ^_^
and I want to give you a big hug for letting the horse dress be a free download. I cant even afoard to eat as it is right now
well, Thank you for your time and efoart.
It's apriciated!

Abragon:
Here is how you do it:
http://www.tinypic.com/
upload your pic and copy the img tag.
then just paste the tag in your text, just where you want your pic to be,
and the pic apears when posted!
hope you get it, my english is really crapy :/

I am so sorry that my site has used its allocated daily bandwidth(1000M/day) today,it can be visited tomorrow.And I also trying to upgrade the server to get more daily bandwidth now although it'll cost more money.Sorry again for the trouble!
Scholar
#24 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:40 PM
Oh. That's beautiful!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Instructor
#25 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:47 PM
Aww. I clicked on your site but it said
"Error: Daily Bandwidth Allocation Exceeded
Sorry, this Bravenet hosted web site is temporarily offline."

That's a shame, your centaur/pegasus/unicorn creation is a work of art!
Does it work for all ages, or just YA?

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Page 1 of 5