Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

egyptian bedroom

by simsistic Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 6:53 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2005 at 6:55 PM by alanyaangel : forgot the wall and floor

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 6:54 PM
Me First! Woooooowwwwww! Thank you so much!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 6:56 PM
lol that was fast

i forgot to upload the wall and floor,just did it
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 7:50 PM
bautiful and cool and great ...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 1:41 AM
Cool, thank you for taking the time to do this and sharing it with us. I especially love the bed and the recliner.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:49 AM
YES!!! omg...i love you....i love egypt so much! i love it soo much....hahah *instant download no questions asked*

*Signature exceeds 4 line maximum*
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:57 AM
I don't want to be mean, but I have to ask. Have you learned how to do proper recolors yet? I'm not trying to be smart, it's just that I've seen some pretty neat things from you, and I'd love to download them, but I don't want to lose stock or original color schemes. I'd like to add your recolors to my collection, not replace other colors.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:28 PM
lol yes i have learned how to do it properly now
now u have the original and the recolors. and ur not mean for asking,i did do it wrong at first,but luckely there are soo many nice people here on modthesims who helped me do it right. tyty all

anita
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 5:40 AM
Gorgous! I have to have it! brilliant work!

Hush baby don't talk too much, just wanna feel your touch...
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 3:43 AM
Thanks.lol the hed trough the bed is kind of weird.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:10 PM
Wow! This is really cool! I LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:04 PM
This is so great thank you. My only prblem is my laptop is having some problem with downloading the room objects it got the floor and walls fine but encountered a problem with the room download.