Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Courthouse

by Ionopachys Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 9:09 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2005 at 12:16 AM by Ionopachys

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!! I needed this for my To Kill a Mockingbird movie and pics... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:52 PM
This is great pitty u cant use it like a real courthouse but any who its awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mjfan84
AWESOME!!!!!!!! I needed this for my To Kill a Mockingbird movie and pics... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

mjfan84

Thank you. Yours was the request that motivated me to go ahead and upload this. It isn't very good, really, but I hope you can use it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:37 PM
Cool idea for a communtiy lot, Ionopachys! Way back in the good ol' days, when I was a teenager, we partied at an old courthouse that was converted to a teen nightclub. Thanks for sharing.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:54 AM
Default Idea
I threw a wedding arch in there and am using it as an "alternate" venue for my sims to get married... Not everyone wants to get married at a church or in the backyard! Great post, thanks!
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 2:05 PM
I installed the courthouse, and my game went crazy now how do i uninstall it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:39 PM
That's strange, do you have both Nightlife and University? If so, I don't see how it would mess up your game, though I'm not exactly an expert in this area.

There should be only two packages, one for the lot itself and one for the tree. First, delete everything in the Teleport folder. That's where lots are installed initially, then the game moves them on startup. I've found that occasionally something gets messed up there, and can cause problems. If that doesn't fix the problem, or if you don't have both EP's, use Clean Installer to search the downloads folder for the two packages, and delete them. Alternatively, if these are the latest files you have installed, open the File Manager, open the Downloads folder, arrange the list of files by Date Modified, and delete the two files at the end of the list (either the beginning or end, whichever ones have the latest date). This should remove both packages from your game. Make sure that the courthouse has not been placed in any neighborhood; delete it first in game if it has.

Sorry it took so long to respond.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:24 AM
Great idea thanks looks awsome

View all my Sim Movies at
http://www.sims99.com/directors.php?view=DixiesAttic

Thanks to all the Modders who help Make these Movies possible.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 8:31 PM
Boh yah!.
U have seen the dukes of hazard havent U?
It look alot like the court house in hazard!
It realy do!
Great work!

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:15 AM
I could indeed use a courthouse for my intended story, but I was too lazy to create one from the ground up. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 5:07 AM
Thanks this is decorated just the way i wanted it. It is hard to find a court house that actually is decorated like a courthouse.