Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

YA Harry Potter Muggle Clothing

by nukesitter Posted 20th Oct 2005 at 7:16 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:13 PM
Wow!!!
that's great ^^
thanks!
you can made this for teens?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
nice. that looks great. But yah could we get this for the teens? thanks and downloading.

That's Hot
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:05 AM
Thanks this looks great! I can't wait for the movie! :nod:

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 9:45 AM
Sure, why not? I'll try to make one for teens. Great idea, that'll be my next project.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:15 AM
GIMME FIVE HARRY POTTER FAN! Great job! I'd download if I had uni!

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]The chimp-master awaits you[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:25 PM
That is a sweet Harry Sim....it's the only one I've seen that looks even vaguely like him...I didn't download the clothes, but I just thought I'd compliment the Sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:49 AM
Thanks! I'd been meaning to upload him for ages.... But, well, for a dial-up user like me...its a pretty overwhelming thing. Hahaha....
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:31 AM
i love the clothes, they are great, btw, who did the harry potter on the right?? he is gorgeous, i wanna download him!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:11 AM
OMG the sim on the left looks EXACTLY like harry..............ill go crazy if i dont know who made him

if you have nothing good to say..dont say ANYTHING
Sockpuppet
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Omri645
Wow!!!
that's great ^^
thanks!
you can made this for teens?
i made one for teens