Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Eyes

by Belle_Ange_16 Posted 20th Oct 2005 at 8:46 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:32 PM by Belle_Ange_16

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
very nice,thank you
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:28 AM
Where'd you get the hair? That's really pretty too.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:40 AM
These are completely incredible- You have lots of talent.
Do you think maybe you could make a zip of the whole set of 'Pretty Eyes'?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:02 AM
idtaminger- it's from TSR here

SlipknotFan27- Thanks . I'm not sure how to... :sorry:
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:13 AM Last edited by anonymous : 21st Oct 2005 at 3:32 AM. Reason: no longer needed
the eyes are lovely, you did a good job :wave:

~edited out all the helpful information now that the original poster has fixed files~

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:02 AM
Thanks for the help , they are in rar files now..
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 9:09 AM
The eyes look incredible, thank you for sharing them.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:07 PM
Very pretty, I like them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:16 PM
I love them. Do you have the makeup, too? Your sim model is absolutely gorgeous. You are very talented. I have tried to do some of my own stuff but I just don't have the patience so I have a real appreciation for what you do. Thanks. ^_^

It has been my experience that you can not say something worse to a woman than to offend her somehow and then upon realizing this fact look her dead in the eyes and with the utmost sincerity say "I have obviously upset you..." Not that I ever did that or anything...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeidonVanDolf
I love them. Do you have the makeup, too? Your sim model is absolutely gorgeous. You are very talented. I have tried to do some of my own stuff but I just don't have the patience so I have a real appreciation for what you do. Thanks. ^_^

Thank you , I didn't make any of the makeup shown on the model. The eyeshadow and blush is from Helaene,The eyeliner and brows from sera, and the lips you can get here .