Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Xtreme X-Men

by SynapticSim Posted 21st Oct 2005 at 8:15 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:30 PM by SynapticSim

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:22 AM
.....don't you think you've made enough x-men?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:31 AM
I like these outfits, they are like a throwback to those gang war movies of the 80s with the elaborate costuming.

Awesome as always, SS.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnthonyShelton

...don't you think you could make a constructive comment?

These look great. Must have taken a lot of time to get the costumes right.

edit to say: after posting I went to synaptic's profile and :insane: wow.

That's some serious dedication, very impressive collection and most are very well done. Certainly adding something unusual to the community. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:36 AM
ahh i love xmen!!! very nice work! XoXoXo
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:37 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 22nd Oct 2005 at 1:08 PM.

Obviously not, as they are still being downloaded. And, this was a request as well. Where are your uploads? I couldn't seem to find any. I'll stick to the X-Men, when you learn how to upload, then you can offer more diversity. In the future though, why bother even going to a thread with the word "X-Men" in the title if you've seen enough? BTW, it's people like you that some of the members of this site hate, because it causes creators like me to want to pull their work, and never contribute to people like you again! :censored:

Quote:
ahh i love xmen!!! very nice work! XoXoXo

These look great. Must have taken a lot of time to get the costumes right.

Awesome as always, SS.

Thanx y'all, these particular ones did take a lot of time, some of the detail was really tedious. Glad most of you are enjoying them!

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:13 PM
It's always the people with no uploads, I notice.

99% of the community thinks you rock, SS. Don't let the vocal peanut gallery get you down.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:49 PM
These are beautiful. The X-treme X-men line of comics, in my opinion, has been one of the best spin-off X-men story lines to date!
Thank-you!
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 7:02 PM
awesome outfits, excelent job man!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:20 PM
You can NEVER have too many X-Men. End of Story.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 9:02 PM
Thanx for that y'all. I don't let insignificant people get me down, I just know it's happened with other creators here, people who did really great work too. I would never let that sh:censored:head keep me from doing something that I enjoy. I know that there's a lot of you out there that want me to make even MORE X-Men, and I'll probably keep on doing just that until I run out of X-Men costumes, and even then, there's my imagination.

Currently, I'm working on the Uncanny X-Men as they appear now, I've gotten Phoenix II/Marvel Girl II and Nightcrawler completed.

Gotta run, but thank y'all for the support!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:08 AM

Oh man! No! Syn has not, nor will he ever make too many X-Men...'nuff said!

Syn, you know I am a huge fan of your work! This newest addition is truly amazing! I love all of them but this time around, I have a weakness for Rogue and Gambit! My X-Men neighborhood is a wonderland of Syn X-Men and new additions are always welcomed! I love it! Thanks for all you do, Syn! I bow to your awesomeness! :bow:
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:23 PM
Thanks a Lot! This is what I wanted!!! :nod:

I'm really grateful to you, Syn. I have no words, it's amazing!

Well, I just can do this...

:lovestruc

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 10:30 PM
Wow...love the attention to detail, Syn!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:09 PM Last edited by Kenji336 : 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:57 AM.
Great job Syn!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 3:58 AM
I really want to see the Nightcrawler (he and Nocturne are my favorites... I like blue too much). The hands, feet, and tail, especially (the toughest parts, in my thinking.)

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:05 PM
With the all the costumes the characters have had over the years, I like seeing the choices in what you want to use in your game. So keep up the great work Syn.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:56 PM
Hey Syn, I've got a problem... I had to uninstall Uni and now I've got only The Sims 2. I thought these outfits would work with no EP (as it says "All" in Game Compatibility), but it says "This pack contains elements of a non installed EP".

I think it's because the Sims were created with Uni and for this they don't work only for Sims 2, is it?

Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MoiRaven
Hey Syn, I've got a problem... I had to uninstall Uni and now I've got only The Sims 2. I thought these outfits would work with no EP (as it says "All" in Game Compatibility), but it says "This pack contains elements of a non installed EP".

I think it's because the Sims were created with Uni and for this they don't work only for Sims 2, is it?

I've noticed that whenever a sim has a custom skin tone or custom hair tone, the game automatically makes a Young Adult category, making University required for those sims.

So with this particular download, Storm, Psylocke, and Rogue wouldn't work for The Sims 2 alone because of their hair color. Bishop and Sage wouldn't work because they have hairstyles that came with University. Sage also wouldn't work because of her custom skintone.

I really don't know how to get around that, other than just uploading generic sims wearing X-Men costumes, and that would just be boring. I buy almost every expansion pack that Maxis releases, so my Sims will reflect that, :sorry: .

~ Syn
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:55 AM
Gorgeous! *downloads like a mad thing*
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:53 PM Last edited by MoiRaven : 18th Nov 2005 at 7:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
I've noticed that whenever a sim has a custom skin tone or custom hair tone, the game automatically makes a Young Adult category, making University required for those sims.

So with this particular download, Storm, Psylocke, and Rogue wouldn't work for The Sims 2 alone because of their hair color. Bishop and Sage wouldn't work because they have hairstyles that came with University. Sage also wouldn't work because of her custom skintone.

I really don't know how to get around that, other than just uploading generic sims wearing X-Men costumes, and that would just be boring. I buy almost every expansion pack that Maxis releases, so my Sims will reflect that, :sorry: .

~ Syn

Yeah, I understand about Rogue, Storm... because of their hair, but neither Gambit nor Thunderbird can be installed despite their clothes and hair are from Sims 2. I think it's what you say: the game generates a Young Adult and for this it doesn't work with Sims 2. :lonely:

Anyway, it's a great job! I'll find the way to get'em. Thanks a lot, chèr! :evil:

EDIT: I've found the way :nod: : using Sim2pack Clean Installer. Now I got'em all...

Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:37 PM
thx these are great
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:07 AM
Default X-men/Bionicles
Hi, I loved your x-men sims.

I was wondering if you happen to know who the Bionicles are? If so are you able to make some Bionicles before my son drives me crazy. I've tried but I don't know how to make them.

Thanks, Lisa
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:03 PM
Ummmm.... i downloaded the wonderbra mesh and everything and rogue's outfit isn't showing up. Can somebody tell me what i did wrong?
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:32 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the Jeanette Biedermann mesh? I think the site may be down. Apart from that, I LOVES IT! And finally, an awesome Psylocke!

You're incredible!