Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

70's Modern

by Space_Case Posted 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:59 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2005 at 8:28 AM by Space_Case

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 9:16 PM
It`s very nice ThanX!!
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 10:14 PM Last edited by anelca : 24th Oct 2005 at 2:58 AM.
yep, very 70s style :D
funny, i used to hate them but i think now with the passage of time they have acquired a certain charm and i find them really nice. it may be that the planting on the estates they were bit on have matured and that helps a lot

edit:
one Q----did you have to lower the terrain at any point?
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:05 PM
Thanks.

I have Origional and Nightlife... I really think this house looks great... I will be sure to try it out!

I have always wanted to have a house for my sims that has a garage built in to the house! And the 70's look - so nice.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:12 AM
This is great lol,one of my new family will love it,thanks for sharing

Everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the beginning has begun as a single thought in someones mind,and if any one of us is capable of such a great thought,than all of us have the same capasity/capability because,we're all the same.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 6:31 PM
i only have the original and i downloaded it because you said it would work for all. Every time i click on it in the houses bin the computer says the "application has crashed. Process will terminate." (or something like that...) the game just quits.

Any solution? Is it the garage doors? help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:25 AM
I'm sorry about that. Yes you need to have Nightlife, because of the garage. Again my apologies for the misinformation.