Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Elven Archery Major (LotR based)

by ElenaRoan Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:53 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2006 at 9:33 PM by ElenaRoan

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 3:09 AM
totally cool! i dont care for lord of thr rings but i like legolas lol. anyways thanks for this ill download it :D

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:51 PM
does this overwrite any of the maxis careers?

Sign my petition for Sims1 in Sims2! http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thesimsfusion
Visit my blog! I love feedback!
http://owlpostnews.blogspot.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:02 PM
shouldn't do...since it's a Major not a career

I cloned the Maxis Major and gave it a new GUID to create this so if it overwrites anything I'll be very surprised.

- ElenaRoan
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 3:05 PM
This is brilliant! Not only am I a total LOTR nut, but I have an entire fantasy (predominantly elven) neighbourhood, and now they can study approriate subjects Thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 5:33 AM
whoopse, it's just been brought to my attention that I accidently put the .bak file in the zip instead of the .package, I have now corrected that. Appologies for the inconvenience.

- ElenaRoan
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 11:25 AM
Default Class Name Problem
Hi

I love the LOTR majors you devised, my problem is that they keep on bringing up the class names of whichever major you cloned them off. I have nightlife could this be causing the problem/
Forum Resident
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:52 PM
Love LotR. Both the books and the movies... exept I haven't seen the third movie... or red that book... Because I'm like this: I want to read the book before I see the movie...
Thanks a lot!
And Haldir does *not* die in the books!
So for me, he's still alive!

Me HB, me like Haldir :screwy:

:banana:

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:35 PM
Sidheed, sorry for the delay in my response...real life has been crazy.

I just uploaded a new version, let me know if the problem continues.

- ElenaRoan
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 6:01 PM
hello um where does it show up ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:51 AM
Is it safe with OFB?

Thanks in advance
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:47 PM
l00tjuh: either use SimPE or "Majors Made Easy" to assign majors to Young Adults...there should be detailed instructions on both in one of the stickies in the section for University Majors

Saffire angel: I haven't had any problems with any majors so far, but next time I get a chance to do some testing I'll check for you. I only just got OFB.

- ElenaRoan
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 7:46 PM
Thank you.