Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

besens cylinder-hat for males

by besen Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:03 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 10:15 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:15 AM
ty besen. great work as always
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 12:15 PM
Great idea my dear! Thanks a lot, I was tired of having to chose between hat or hair :o))

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:06 PM
thank you so much, what a wonderful idea!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 3:43 PM
Whee! Finally the possibility of wearing the top hat with long hair is here! Thanks so much! :jig:
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 5:10 PM
OMG!!!!!! I am so glad you did this <3 I have wanted this for so long, thank you, thank you, thank you
Sorry for being a pest but is there any chance you could convert this for females too?

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 5:21 PM
Thank you all a lot for your kind words! I am very happy you like it!

@ simsational suzi: I think I can convert this, but there is still way too much on my request list. So you will need a lot of patience untill I will have done this.

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by besen
Thank you all a lot for your kind words! I am very happy you like it!

@ simsational suzi: I think I can convert this, but there is still way too much on my request list. So you will need a lot of patience untill I will have done this.

Thank you so much Besen
I always say, God didn't grant me much in the way of talent but He made up for it with patience

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:40 PM
Wow...I've been trying to covert hats for weeks and nothing's working for me...thank you for proving it can be done [and in such a lovely way].
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:36 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 25th Oct 2005 at 4:29 PM.
thanx so much,fanlly i have this,if any one who does this tyep for work is reading this plesae do this for woman hats and the other male hats.thanx so much,Happy Siming.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
thanks besen! see u later!

Well, I've got a bad feeling about this
I've got a bad feeling about this (To H*** with you and all your friends, it's on.)
I'm commin over but it never was enough
I thought it through, and my worst brings out the best in you.

^MUSIC IS MY LIFE

x.Ken Knockout.x [[.Is a Racecar Driver.]]
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:17 PM
Wonderful! Now I don't have to figure out how to make it myself Thank you very much.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:34 PM
It's Great!!! I love cilinder hats
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:07 AM
Thank you for the great addition, hmmmm, I see a Lincoln sim in the future.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 1:52 PM
Oooh, it's just what I've always wanted for a very long time. Thank you so much for this, it's wonderful.

But, Besen, do you think you could Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase make a modified version of this which is compatible with Plicka's really long hair mesh? I'd be so grateful, as I've wanted a male sim with REALLY long hair and a top hat ever since I first got TS2 almost a year ago.

It's my dream to have a self-sim, as many of us here do, and only Plicka's hair is long enough, but it doesn't fit with this Accessory.

Is there any chance you might be willing to make a slightly wider version that sits higher off the head so that it matches up with the Plicka hair?

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeaaassee?

Thanks ever so much, for this hat, but uber-huge thanks if you do make a re-modelled version.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM
Sweet! Now I can FINALLY make my Willy Wonka sim with the right hair, top hat, and everything!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 3:32 AM
Weeee!!!! *hugs*

SA-WEET! Willy Wonka, here I come!!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Scholar
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:45 PM
great,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:17 PM
many thank for this mesh!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 7:37 PM Last edited by DeathKittyKreuger : 27th Apr 2008 at 7:42 PM. Reason: im a tard
omg thank you!
I've been looking for this to make Columbia work properly! kelvin 242's version of her. see Columbia is my favourite rocky horror character, so i really committed to getting her looking right!

any hoo, thank you!!!!!!

Death Kitty Kreuger

coz it's great=)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:31 AM
thanks!!! :D

went to get the white version from your website. thanks for that one too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 12:34 AM
Thank you!I have been looking for this hat forever!Brilliant work!Thank you so much