Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halloween Masks

by Nicolafred Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:24 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:52 PM
Wow very great for Halloween!

If someone give you lemons splash them in their eyes, and run! Muhehehehe!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:59 PM
thanks for posting them here, I have been trying to download them from your site for two days and kept getting the "daily bandwith exceed message."

I really like the 4th mask, I can see some of my evil sims wearing that on a daily basis.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:06 PM
Hehe, so cool, especially the second.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 8:11 PM
*Runs away from the clown*

I can do anything...any-anything...It's only FASHION!
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:05 AM
:muffy: i love it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Nicolafred : 24th Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
thanks for posting them here, I have been trying to download them from your site for two days and kept getting the "daily bandwith exceed message."

I really like the 4th mask, I can see some of my evil sims wearing that on a daily basis.

Bandwidth down already? damn it! I may have to start uploading here on a more permanent basis, are the mirror downloads unavailable too?

[edit] damn it... all down... again. I will be tring to upload all sets tomorrow night, sorry for the inconvience![/edit]

Nicola
x x x

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:28 AM
the one with the mouth and broekn mouth..dood...just freaked me out o_O;
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 7:39 PM
Cool :nod:
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:28 PM
Very good! ^^; I just have a hard time using them sometimes... they're very creepy.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:01 AM
I'm a bit late... but cool! I love these!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:45 AM
Yeah wow, these things are scary. Its hard to look at them. You are a very good artist. So I downloaded these but they arent showing up in my game. Any suggestions? I can't find them anywhere.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:40 PM
Thanks, they look amazing...but....I am the only one who is somewhat disturbed that I am not disturbed by these?
..............sorry....*Crawls back into hole*

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 2:35 PM
+.+ It's VERY good !!! cheer !!
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM
Very creepy, very good! Thanks!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 12:41 PM
oh my god! how could you bare to look at them when you made them! they are so grotesque! very nice work

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 11:01 AM
BRILLIANT!!! The second one scares the hell out of me though, I can just imagine me putting it onto my sims then forgetting about it and they turn around and Ill be like OMGWTFBBQ!!!!! Lols. I actually just stared at the second one for AGES before I thought, 'lets download the damn things, it will scare my sim kids...good, spoilt brats' I have long thoughts you see, and I talk to myself Anyway, back on subject, these are amazing and I will be looking out for more of your creations! <3

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream