Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NFS Lamberghini Updated plus 5 colors

by DBCAB Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:57 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 9:17 PM by -Maylin-

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:59 PM
thank you, is the door now working, =) thank you i love your work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:01 AM
This Lamberghini is beautiful, i like the black color i guess the other recolore ones are fantastic 2. ty for sharing-- i will tray then on the game..
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:05 AM
This looks much better. Thank you so much.

Now known as CMW15
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:14 AM
Is it safe to assume any NFS2 coversion don't have door animations? How are the fogged windows too?
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:55 AM
Thank you for this amazing lamboghini, I love it. I'm going to g try it out now. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:28 AM Last edited by Panther559 : 24th Oct 2005 at 1:33 AM.
Now, this one is better than the original post!! You rock!!! I take it that I would have to download again, correct? Thanks a bunch DBCAB, and I love your work!!! Hey, by the way, that Ford Mustang that you made as a decor, are you looking to making that NFS compatible? I have all of your decor cars, and would love the have the driveable versions, of course, if that's in your plan of making in the near future. Don't want to put too much on you. Excellent work!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:37 AM
awesome I can't wait to put these in the game

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:44 AM
very awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:11 AM
this rox!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:21 AM
Thanks, DBCAB!

By the way, it might save some precious MTS2 bandwidth if we could tell which color we're downloading. Even if it's just a "chart" based on the photo. Something like ...

From upper left of photo:

4 5

2 3

O 1
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:39 AM
Great looking car! Thanks!

Good deeds are forgotten in the blink of an eye...
but an imaginative felony can be our ticket to immortality.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 4:48 AM
This is a MUST-HAVE for everyone especially ones who appreciate luxurious lifestyle- great job DBCAB. Love all your creations :D.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KAuss
Is it safe to assume any NFS2 coversion don't have door animations? How are the fogged windows too?

wow thats rude, I wrote in the other posts that I doing updates, if you didnt see that, maybe you shouldnt assume things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Panther559
Now, this one is better than the original post!! You rock!!! I take it that I would have to download again, correct? Thanks a bunch DBCAB, and I love your work!!! Hey, by the way, that Ford Mustang that you made as a decor, are you looking to making that NFS compatible? I have all of your decor cars, and would love the have the driveable versions, of course, if that's in your plan of making in the near future. Don't want to put too much on you. Excellent work!!

Not a prob thanks for the compliments, oh , and I will be making the mustang with transparent glass, the next 3 will be ferrari, mustang and hummer.
Instructor
#16 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DBCAB
wow thats rude, I wrote in the other posts that I doing updates, if you didnt see that, maybe you shouldnt assume things.

So I take it the door issue has been fixed?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 5:08 AM
Not a prob thanks for the compliments, oh , and I will be making the mustang with transparent glass, the next 3 will be ferrari, mustang and hummer.

YYYYEEESSSSS!!!

*does silly dances*

:baloons:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 6:43 AM

Well, consider it downloaded!! You got my vote for one of the best car meshers !! Oh, and you answered a question that I've been asking for a while. Whatever did happen to the Maxis SUV anyway? You mentioned about the Hummer (which I really am curious to see how you do this one) being one of the upcoming vehicles to expect and it made me think about that question. I'm sure that if that base object was available, then you all could have been making SUV's like Navigators, Explorers, etc. Oh well, anyway... Excellent, can't wait til they arrive!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:07 AM
hey thanks alot for the recolors!
Instructor
#20 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:18 AM
Nice!! Cant wait to park it in my driveway!
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:01 AM
Thanx man love it !
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:38 AM
Wow.... I love these cars.. as a person who drools over them every day..(I work opposite a lamborghini showroom!!!!!)... I am so excited to have them in my game... thanks soooo much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:12 AM
I have a question about how you created this...I am making a car, and assigning joints (my 3D model doesn't have seperate doors, so that's another problem I'm running into also). I see many joints, and I can easily figure out the doors, and the wheels, but there is one inside the cockpit, that I THINK is for where the driver sits. Have I assumed correctly?

I know you can figure this stuff out (and getting answers from another site that has new cars is like getting blood from a stone), so any help at all would be appreciated.

And I'm eagerly awaiting that Mustang Cobra R also haha

Thanks for all your killer work DBCab!!

Remember...traffic lights that are timed for 35 MPH are ALSO timed for 70 MPH....
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:43 PM
Great Work!

I do NOT believe in the Devil, I do NOT worship him....
Field Researcher
#25 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 3:01 PM

So, did you fix the doors and the windows or not? I'd like a straight answer, not a smart remark!
Page 1 of 2