Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mad Max, the Road Warrior

by SixStringSlim Posted 24th Oct 2005 at 5:07 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 6:32 PM
wow , i really like this, true work of art, definetly downloading, cheers!!
hey its in my size!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 6:43 PM
He is great. Good work.Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:22 PM
now all we need is a drivable last of the V8 interceptors..

"They say misery loves company, we could start a company and make misery. Frustrated Incorporated. I know just what you need, I might just have the thing, I know what you paid to see...put me out of my misery, I'd do it for you, would you do it for me?"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:28 PM
Default Mad Max
COOL!!! Where's That WHACKY GUY in the mini-Helicopter?-----LOL!!! (Dog Food Can Licker').
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:50 PM
Really nice work. Doing the clothing must have given you fits; I know it would me.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:03 PM
simply awesome - looking at the screenshots I kind of expected that you put a real foto for comparison in it too - but they are all of your character ... great work - and please do upload the jacket too :O)
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:14 PM
Can I say that I love that movie? Great work on the outfit and your hair makes me so happy.

"To Love Another Person Is To See The Face Of God"
~ Les Mis
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:39 PM
Fabulous!
Inventor
#10 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:11 PM
Outstanding detail and work thank you so much.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:09 AM
Excellent work! You make great outfits and recolors! Thanks for all!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:26 AM
Thanks. I was thinking of doing some more of the characters too, like the gyro pilot, Humongus, and Wes (The red Mohawk guy).
I had asked in the auto request section if someone could make the car. They used an Aussie 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon coupe for the car.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:07 AM
Very Awesome Sim. Man I was waiting for someone talented to do him and here it is. I was wondering if your gonna make the original MFP version of Max, Goose, Fifi and the motorcycle gang guys. Once again this sim and you rock!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:16 AM
oooh I love him! I love this movie and you did a great job, would definately like to see other characters
Inventor
#15 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SixStringSlim
I had asked in the auto request section if someone could make the car. They used an Aussie 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon coupe for the car.

I did see a request, but alas still no car. I would love any of the early model Aussie Fords in my game.

Yes I am a closet Car Chick.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:13 AM
Mmm ..he's hot! Very good job tks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:50 PM
Excellent work! Thanks!

Good deeds are forgotten in the blink of an eye...
but an imaginative felony can be our ticket to immortality.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:43 PM
Yeah, I visited down under back in '80 for the first time (Perth) and noticed how different the cars were there. Same names as ours, but different bodies. I owned a Ford Falcon years ago (mid '70s), Diddnt look anything like this car. (I'm older than dirt)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 6:45 PM
Thumbs up, outstanding creative job! I really like the outfit and hair. Thank you.

[~]
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:52 PM
too cool. thanks
karen
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:24 PM
Man!! congrats!
I was waiting that someone with good skills as you create Max for us!

Great job on this character! :D
thanks for sharing with us!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:32 AM
Awesome!!! Now all we need is a Wez and the V8 Interceptor!!

oops -- I guess I shoulda read all the prior posts...I'll be looking forward to any other Road Warrior characters that you make. Especially the Feral Kid.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 1:38 PM
Strewth mate, break out the baa-bee looks like we've got ourselves a winner...

Thanks !!! - just what 'Strange Town' needed to sort those pesky Aliens out =< DWNLDS >=

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:41 PM
Oh, my Lord - I'm in love!

At almost 5 MB, he'll take forever for me to download, but he is just beautiful! Thanks for the great work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SixStringSlim
Yeah, I visited down under back in '80 for the first time (Perth) and noticed how different the cars were there. Same names as ours, but different bodies. I owned a Ford Falcon years ago (mid '70s), Diddnt look anything like this car. (I'm older than dirt)

:wave: How old is dirt SixStringSlim?
And here I thought I was the only one older than dirt
BTW...good job on Mel :D
Page 1 of 2