Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wine Garden Rug Set

by simdebster Posted 24th Oct 2005 at 9:30 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2008 at 9:30 PM by simdebster

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:40 PM
YAY! I love these colours and am very happy to see them in the rugs. I've also grabbed the Wine Garden sets, and can't wait to use them. Wonderful work!

"Did they look like psychos? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!" -Seth Gecko, 'Dusk Til Dawn'
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:56 PM
The colors are so pretty.....It's almost hypotizing. Thanks a bunch for these pretty rugs.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:56 PM
Very, very beautiful. ^-^

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:46 PM
Thank you so much for this. I had to go and get the entire set. I Love It!! :wowsers: It's funny because those are my two fav colors Thank you for sharing. All of your work was worth it!

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:53 PM
Well all we need now is matching towels as well or did I miss those already?????/ Deeme
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
Well all we need now is matching towels as well or did I miss those already?????/ Deeme

You are the one that asked for the rugs in the first place. You do not want much, do you? LOL I will see what I can do.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 1:49 AM
Sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyy, Lol. I always have to have everything matching perfectly. My hubby hates that about me too, lol. Deeme
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:06 PM
The rug set looks amazing, I love the color. Thank you for sharing your creation with us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:28 AM
Default Thanks
Hi!! I have downloaded all of the sets. I think you have really done a GREAT JOB. I love the color and patterns. It is really elegant. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 1:37 PM
These are very cool.

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:25 AM
Looks great, I love the Wine Garden set (I have downloaded the whole bundle of it.)

Click here if you want to see something really cool!