Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Hogwarts Knits

by nukesitter Posted 25th Oct 2005 at 8:01 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:01 PM
Great job! THeir lovely! Where did you get your models? THey look great to me in game.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:31 PM
:moose: Thanks a mill, these are brilliant cos theyre grungy and realistic like in the film.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 6:48 PM
They are awesome!! I specially love the way Ron's sweater is made! Love the colours and all! Great job as always! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:42 PM
Ickle Ronniekins is so adorable!
*Cannot resist, then abruptly downloading it in adoration*

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:12 AM
Omg ..I love them....I really love your avatar to...so funny.....ps...are the models your own creation..I think they look good you should upload them..
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:52 AM
this sweaters lok so real, they are very nice :P

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:03 AM
Yay! Spifflicious-ness! Harry Potter rocks! Thanks! Those sweaters look soo good! Like they are actually real sweaters, like you could buy in a store! Great job!

-*-"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" - A.W.P.D. 1991 -*-
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:58 AM
Thanks! These are great. I also love your creative description and avatar (hilarious!). Thanks so much for uploading these wonderful creations.

Julie =)h

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:40 AM
:salute: Hey there everyone! Thanks for downloading and for all your wonderful comments. My avatar changes like, every week, but I think I'll stick to this one...

The models, yes let's go to my models... Ron is not my own, um, creation that is, he was made by the very talented Fumiko... As for Harry and Hermione, I made them myself!

I dunno when I'll be able to upload my models, the files are HUGE, and I've got a S-L-O-W connection.

Again, thanks to everyone, and expect some more clothing from me...
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:23 AM
really nice